Chapter 1 | Chance Meeting

It was a warm summer night, so y/n and her friends decided to go out drinking. They couldn't decide where to go, so they just went into the city and went to the first pub they found. It was a small one, but it would fulfill the purpose of getting drunk tonight. They sat down and ordered their first round of drinks to get started.

After 3 or 4 drinks, you notice a group of men walking into the bar, but one particular man caught your eye. The man was blessed with the most beautiful steel blue eyes you had ever seen, and his smile was so intoxicating. You caught yourself staring at him for a significant amount of time, and you tried to cover it up, but your friends noticed and started teasing you about it. Throughout the evening, you and the handsome stranger exchanged lingering looks, and you contemplated going over to him, but in the end, you decided it wasn't a good idea.

A few drinks later, your friends were getting tired and wanted to leave, so they all grabbed their things and were on their way out. With one foot out the door, you felt someone tap you on your shoulder; you turned around and found herself looking into the blue eyes which belonged to the man you were thinking about the whole evening. ‚Hi', he said, 'I'm Barry!' ‚Y/n, pleased to meet you, Barry!' ‚Pleasure is all mine' ,he said with a smug smile on his face.' ‚I wanted to talk to you the whole night, but I didn't want to interrupt your night with your friends' Barry said. ‚Funny, I was going to say the same thing'. They both laughed, and then one of y/ns friends asked: ‚Are you coming, y/n?' She looked at Barry and said: ‚I should go, my friends are waiting'Yeah, that is probably a good idea.' A few moments passed, and he finally said: ‚Or you could stay a while longer and we could talk and get to know each other.' You looked at your friends, and they all nodded and gave you a thumbs up.

So you went back into the pub with Barry, and you both talked all night long. Barry told you about his life and friends and family, and you laughed like you haven't been in a long time. The pub was finally closing, and Barry offered to walk you home, and you gladly took him up on his offer. You were only wearing a sundress because it had been so warm outside, but now you're a bit cold and shivered, and Barry noticed that and offered you your jacket. Finally, you arrived at your apartment, and you said, 'Well, this is me.'  ‚What a shame; I wish I could talk to you all night long. And do some other things.' he said with a big smirk on his face.

Your face became red, and you buried your head in your hands. ‚There is no need to hide, y/n, you're so beautiful when you're nervous.' You blushed even more, and the only words you could bring out of your mouth were: ‚Come with me.'

His eyes widened as if he wasn't expecting you to say those words, but he wasn't going to say no. You opened the door and let him into your apartment. He looked around, almost as if he was analyzing everything he saw in there. ‚I want to show you something.' you said. You took his hand and led him to your bedroom. You closed the door and leaned against it with your back. ‚What is it that you wanted to show me y/n?' he almost whispered while walking towards you.

‚Actually, I wanted you to show me something' ‚What is it y/n?' he said, now so close to your face that his nose touched yours. ‚I want you to show me the ‚other' things you wanted to do', you said, referring to what he said earlier. ‚So that's why you brought me into your bedroom? In his raspy voice, he said: Tsk, tsk, such a needy girl.

‚Can you fucking kiss me already?' And he finally put his lips on yours, and it was heavenly. His lips melted against yours, his tongue fighting against yours for dominance. He pressed you against the door and started kissing your neck while you had your hands in his hair, slightly pulling on it. He grabbed your bare thighs, signaling you to jump, so you did, and he carried you to your bed and threw you on it. He pulled his shirt up, and you finally saw what was underneath that piece of fabric, and fuck, was it better than you could ever have imagined. ‚Turn around', he ordered, and you turned onto your stomach; he started kissing the back of your neck and then started to take off the dress you were wearing. He took a step back and took his time to admire the sight. He took you by your wrists and turned you on your back and pinned your wrists above your head, and continued kissing you feverishly. You moaned against his mouth, and he let out a small growl.