Chapter 4 | First Date

You woke up to Barry kissing your face. „Mhmm, I could get used to waking up to that every morning." „Someday, you will wake up to that every morning." He said. „Promise?" „Promise!"

You get up, put on your robe and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. „My love, you look so beautiful in the morning. I never want to stop looking at you." „Then don't, Honey. Look at me like that forever."

After you both finish breakfast you ask, „Do you want to do something? Drive somewhere, just the two of us?" „I would love that, but I have to do some work first, and after that, I'm all yours!" „What do you do for a living? We never talked about that." „I work in finance."

„Ahh, but you're not a douchebag like other guys I met who worked in finance." „I guess not." „What do you do, my love?"

„I'm actually a teacher at an elementary school." „I never would have guessed." „Why?" you asked with a dry laugh. He steps closer and whispers in my ear, „Because the elementary teachers I know don't like to be fucked hard as I fuck you!" You blush and are embarrassed, but then you think about last night and say, „Well, if I recall, someone was calling me Mommy yesterday, and that doesn't strike me as the finance guy type of thing."

„Touche!" says Barry and gives me a quick kiss before heading to take a shower.

At around 2 pm, Barry comes into your room because he was working in the kitchen and says, „I'm done, now let's go do something fun." You get up, grab your jacket and put on your shoes, and you head outside.

„There is this beautiful park nearby, where we can go for a walk and get coffee at the cafe.", I say, and he replies, „That sounds wonderful, my love."

So you get in the car and drive to the park. There is this beautiful little lake where kids can feed the ducks, and the parents sit on the benches drinking coffee and watching them. You both walk hand in hand around the lake and watch the kids laughing and feeding the ducks. „Do you want to have kids someday?" he asks you. „I don't think so. I am surrounded by kids at my job all day from Monday to Friday, and I don't think that I'd want to take care of a kid at home on top of that. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but I just don't want any of my own."

„Oh good, I feel the same way. Of course, not the working part, but I don't want children either." „Glad that we're on the same page and have that conversation out of the way.", you say.

„Miss Y/L/N", you hear a little boy shout. „Hey Henry, nice to see you here. Are you here with your parents?" „Yes, they're right here.", the little boy said.

„Hello Miss Y/L/N, nice to see you here. It's a beautiful day, right?" „Yes, it is indeed." „We meant to contact you and say thank you for helping Henry through school; you really help him understand class." „Oh, that's too kind of you; it's my pleasure. Henry is a bright and sweet boy.", I say, looking at Henry.

„Well, we don't want to keep you. Have a lovely rest of your day!" „You too!"

You walk away from Henry, and his parents and Barry whispers, „If only they knew how naughty you are at home with me." „Stop!" you say, but you don't want him to stop saying those things because you secretly like it when he talks like that.

You walk a little further and find a cute little cafe where you get your coffee and sit down on a park bench nearby.

„I just realised that this is our actual first date." You say. „That's true, isn't it? We kind of did it all backwards. We first met, had fantastic sex, spent the whole weekend together and only after that we became boyfriend and girlfriend." He said. „Yeah, but honestly? I wouldn't have it any other way." „Me neither, my love."

You sit there a bit longer before you head back to your apartment. It was 5 pm by then, and you both realised you were hungry and ordered food.

„That was delicious.", Barry says. „It truly was, but I can think of another delicious meal I haven't had all day.", you say seductively.

„Hmm, and what is that?" „You.", you simply say. By then, all control was thrown overboard. Barry comes over to you and take your face in his face, and kisses you very roughly.

You managed to break free from the kiss and say, „Oh, you thought that meant you're in control tonight? Oh no, my sweet boy, tonight I take charge, and you will listen to mommy. Do you understand?" He takes a moment but then says, „Yes, mommy, I understand." „Good. Now stand up and take off your clothes." And he does as you say. You get on your knees and see that he was already hard. „Oh, someone is eager to be in my mouth" „Yes, please. Take me; I need to be in your mouth, mommy.

„Only because you asked so nicely, and if you behave while I suck your cock, I will reward you with fucking me."

„Yes, I will behave."

„Good Boy." His cock twitched at your words.

You take his cock in your mouth and almost reach the base. Barry moans at the sensation he is feeling and pleads, „Please, mommy, faster."

„Ah, I don't think you're in a position to make demands right now."

„I'm sorry."

You pick up the pace sucking his cock, and you can feel his breath getting more irregular, and suddenly you stop. He has a sad look on his face and says, „Let me come in your mouth, please!" „The only place you'll come in tonight is my pussy, sweet boy."

„O-okay.", he says with trembling breath. You love the control you have over him.

You take off your clothes and lay on your stomach.

„I want you to take me like this, baby." You can practically see the excitement on his face, and he places his hands on your hips and lifts them a little bit.

„You've been such a good boy, and now fuck me good, make me come hard." „Yes, mommy." And he places his cock and your entrance and pushes in with one stroke, and you let out a loud moan. He starts a little slow, and you command him to go faster.

He goes faster, and while fucking you from behind, he takes one hand and rubs your clit simultaneously. You moan and notice that he is very close as his strokes get more irregular. „That's it, fuck me good and hard. I'm close." He picks up the pace one last time, and you feel the familiar sensation building up.

After a few more strokes, you feel that sweet release and say, „Cum, sweet boy." And he did. Out of breath, laying on top of you, he shoots his cum inside your hot, wet pussy.

You lay there like this a few more minutes when you get up to clean yourself up. When you come out of the bathroom, you see Barry lying still in the same position as before. You take a warm washcloth and clean him up.

He is pretty worn out, so you decide to go to sleep. „Thank you, that was amazing...Mommy.", he says. „I was, and you did so well, my sweet boy. Now get some sleep." And with that, you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N
New chapter, Yay!!! I hope you all like it and as always I would love some feedback! And thank to my friend Lily who gave me some ideas for this chapter!
I hope you're all well!
Much love 💛