Chapter 8 | Chasing Dreams

You wake up to an empty bed and see a note laying on the pillow where Barry is supposed to be.
„I'll be back in a few hours! See you later, my love! Love, Barry" is written on the note.

You usually wouldn't be worried, but the fact that he didn't tell you that he was going somewhere and just left this note concerns you a little bit.
You decide to try and forget about it and jump in the shower to freshen up since you were not able to after last nights events.

After you get out of the shower, you eat breakfast, and you think about what Barry was doing right now. Was he with someone? Maybe there was a work emergency? Or maybe something happened with his family?

All these questions are going through your head, and you decide to just go into bed and watch a movie to take your mind off these thoughts.

After a few hours, you hear the doorbell ring, and you open it to see Barry standing at your front door, and you immediately have a smile on your face.

„Hello, my love! I have missed you so much today."   He said with a sad and tired look on his face.

„I missed you too! Where were you? I was a bit worried because you never told me you were going somewhere." You asked.

„I rather not talk about it. It's been a rough day."

„O-okay, but nothing bad happened, right?"

„No, my love. I just had a bad day."

You accepted his answer but still wondered why he wouldn't tell you where he went and what he did.
Barry went right into the bathroom to shower and then went straight to bed.

And you were up all night long worrying about him or rather about what he might've done, and you can't seem to shut these thoughts down.

The next morning you wake up before Barry and decide to make breakfast for you both.

„Mhm, that smells delicious, my love."

„I made pancakes; I hope you like them."

You finish the pancakes and sit down to eat with him.

„Can you please tell me what you did yesterday?"you asked, looking at him with a pouty mouth and big eyes.

„Why?"

„Because you were sad, and I want to know what made you so sad and also why you are hiding the reason from me."

„Okay, fine." He said with a big sigh.

„You know how I work in finance. That was never something  I imagined myself doing for a long time, but somehow, I got stuck there and forgot about my dream of pursuing an acting career. And a few weeks ago, I got a call from a friend in the industry who referred me to someone who could help me. So I contacted him, and he said that he would call if there ever were an opportunity for me and yesterday morning, he called and said that there was this casting and that he got me an audition. I had no time to decide, so I didn't bother to wake you up and just went. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I was too embarrassed and thought you would find it weird that I have this dream."

„Honey, don't ever be embarrassed for chasing your dreams. And I don't think it's weird; I am proud actually that you have the courage to pursue your dreams; not many people can do it. So how did the audition go?"

„I don't know. They said that they would call, but I don't think it'll go my way since I have little to no experience."

„I really hope you get it, and even if you don't, I will be there to support you! No matter what, I will drive you to auditions; I will be there if you don't get the roles, but please don't ever hide such a thing from me again. I will always be there for you."

„Thank you so much; I really needed to hear that from you!"

Then he kissed you roughly and you notice how much you missed him and this.

Barry shoves all the plates from the kitchen table and puts you on top of it.

„I'm going to fuck you right here, so all of your neighbours can see and hear that you are mine, and only mine!" he said in a very possessive voice, but you like it.

„Yes, sir!"

He pulled your and his pants down and wastes no time in pushing his cock inside of you.

You moan in pleasure and bury your face in the crook of his neck as he thrusts in and out of you.

He puts his hands on your throat and says, „You belong with me. You're mine, and you always will be!"

„Yes, sir. I will always be yours." You manage to get out.

„Good girl!"

He fucks you hard and loud, and you're sure all your neighbours could hear, and some might even see you, but you don't care. In this moment, the only thing that matters is you being fucked by the man you're falling in love with.

„God, you feel so good. I love being inside you."

„Fuck, please don't stop! Go harder, please!"

„Your wish is my command!"

And he fucked you into oblivion until you both came at the same time. The feeling of having his dick inside of you, pulsating and shooting his cum inside of you, is just unreal.

„This might just be one of the best sex we've ever had." Barrys says.

„Agreed, that was amazing!"

And you spend the day in bed, having fantastic sex with no worries about what might happen next.

A/N
New chapter yay!! So I have had this idea from the beginning that Barry makes a name for himself throughout this book and works hard to pursue his dreams. I hope you like that concept and pls tell me if you don't like a thing have any feedback on how to incorporate this in the story.
Much love💛