Chapter 2 I Morning Shower

Your weekend was filled with lots and lots of sex and cuddling, and it was the best weekend you've had in a long time. But it came to an end, and you dreaded saying goodbye to Barry.

When you woke up on Sunday, you both just laid there for a few minutes before Barry said ‚Do you want to take a shower with me before Ihave to leave, my love?' ‚Yes, I would love to!' So you went into the bathroom,and Barry watched you as you took your clothes off.

‚Like what you see?' you asked. ‚Oh my love, you know the answer to that', he answered before he walked towards you and started kissing you. The kiss was heavenly, and you started moaning against his hot mouth. ‚Get in the shower, I'll be right there!' he ordered you.

You turned on the shower and went under the showerhead. You were running your hands through your hair when you felt Barry's lips kissing your neck and shoulders. You let your head fall back, and Barry lightly grabbed your throat,and you started moaning. ‚Do you like that, my love? Do you like it a bit rough?'  You nodded, and his grip got a little tighter which only turned you on more. He chuckled and turned you around so you were pressed against the showerwall with your back. He kept his hand on your throat while he kissed down toyour breasts, where he took one in his mouth, and you felt the sweet sensation of his tongue flicking over your nipple.

He took his hand off your throat anddropped down to his knees. You had your hand in his hair guiding him to your pussy, and finally, he put his mouth on you. He went down on you many times this weekend, but every time is just so fucking good, and the fact that he really loves and enjoys it makes it even better. You felt the familiar knot building and pushed his head even further between your thighs, and you noticed him touching his cock while eating you out, and you were determined to repay the favour after he made you cum in the most delicious way.

‚Barry, I'm going to cum!' you moaned, and he just flicked his tongue over your clit a few more times, and you felt that sweet release surging through your veins. Barry was out of breath when he stood up to kiss you. ‚That was amazing, my love', ‚It was and now let me pleasure you'  you said while getting on your knees. His cock was still rockhard, and you kissed the tip without taking him into your mouth.You licked him up and down, and you heard him wincing, waiting for you to take him into your mouth.

‚Please, my love, stop teasing. I need to be in your sweet mouth.' You finally took him into your mouth, and he let out the biggest moan,and you smiled, knowing the effect you have on him. You tried to take all of him into your mouth, but it was almost impossible because he was that big. You felt him shiver, and his moans were getting more frequent, so you knew he was close. ‚Can I please come in your mouth?' he pleaded, and you just nodded and continued to suck his cock. After a few more, you felt him pulsating and shooting his cum in your throat.

You swallowed it all, got up, and he kissed you long and passionately. Thank you for that, my love, that was amazing you did so well!' ‚Thank you' you saidwith the biggest grin on your face. ‚What are you smiling about?' ‚Nothing just thinking about how you practically begged me to take you into my mouth' ‚Oh yeah, I should probably mention that while I really like being in control, Ialso like giving up control and letting my partner take charge.'

Well, that's good to know!' you said with a smirk on your face.

You two got cleaned up, dressed and the moment you both dreaded finally came. You were really sad and almost started crying when you went to the door to say goodbye and Barry said ‚Don't cry,my love, I will be back soon. I promise' and then he kissed you on your forehead and your mouth. You didn't want the kiss ever to stop, so you held onas long as you could. When the kiss finally broke, he took you in his arms and hugged you tight. ‚I will see you soon, my love!' ‚I'll miss you!' ‚I'll miss you too', and with that, he left, and you closed the door behind you.

A/N

Here is the second chapter. I loved writing this chapter; they got so cute at the end! <3

Also, switch!Barry?

As always, feedback and ideas are appreciated.