Chapter 5 | Teasing

The next morning Barry and y/n wake up to someone ringing the doorbell like a killer is behind them, and they want to get into the house.
„Fucking hell, who are you expecting this early?"

„FUCK; I completely forgot I have like a girls day with my sister, and she is probably here to pick me up."

„Should I hide in the bathroom? I assume you haven't told your family about us."

„I haven't, but I don't want you to hide. Just put some clothes on, and I'll introduce you two, and I'll take a shower while you two get acquainted.

„If that's what you want."

„It is. I really like and want to show you off and not hide you."

You get up, put on your robe, while Barry gets dressed too, and then you go to the door and open it for your sister.

„Y/N. I missed you soo much." She screeched. „I missed you too, Alex! Come on in; I want to introduce you to someone."

„Ohh, have you finally found someone who is willing to put up with you?" „HEY, I am not that bad."

„She is not. In fact, she is not bad at all." Barry says.

„And who are you?", Alex says holding her hand out. „I'm Barry, the person putting up with your sister, who is actually amazing, might I add." He says, shaking Alex's hand.

„Hey, if we want to leave soon, I have to take a shower. You two can get to know each other in that time. BUT no embarrassing stories, Alex, I'm warning you!" you say, pointing your finger at Alex.

„Fine!" she says, rolling her eyes.
So you go into the bathroom to take a shower and get yourself ready.

(Switch to Barry and Alex talking)

„Soooo, Barry. How did you two meet?"
„Uhm, in a pub last weekend. I actually only started talking to her when she was about to leave because I did not want to disturb her when she was with her friends. But I thought she was so incredibly beautiful, and I could've just looked at her the whole night, and that would have been enough. But I'm so glad she stayed after I asked her to. And ever since I can't stop thinking about her an-„

„Barry stop, I heard what I needed to hear. You seem like a good guy, and let me warn you if you EVER hurt myself and her brothers will hunt you down and hurt you so bad that you won't recognise yourself.
„I won't, I promise!"

„Good"

After a few minutes, you come back from your shower, all dressed up and ready to go.

„Ready, Alex?" „Of course. "

So you two leave, and you give Barry a quick kiss and say, „See you later, honey." „See you later, my love."

You and Alex drove about thirty minutes and arrive at the local mall. You both need some new things, and shopping is always something you do together.

„So tell me about him."

„He is truly amazing. When we first met at this pub, I was too shy to talk to him, so I almost walked out but then as I was walking out, he tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I could stay, and I was unsure at first, but then I did. And thank God I did because he is the most wonderful person I have met in a long time. He is caring, loving, very sweet and really cares about what I have to say. And he is fantastic in Bed, Oh my God."

„That sounds amazing, y/n. I'm so happy for you, especially after your last relationship. Can you imagine a future with him?"

„Yes. When we were walking in the park the other day, and we saw all these kids, he asked if I ever want children, and I explained to him why not, and he was totally okay with it because he was feeling the same way. And although we only have been dating for like a week, I can't imagine waking up to somebody else ever again."