An Important Meeting

The air was heavy, filled with dread and only pure silence. There were only the occasional sounds of strings being strummed in this maze of a castle. It is what most demons call home and for all of the upper moon demons, it's their only true home. Another strum comes and goes and in the blink of an eye, all the upper moon demons appear in one room with all different faces present on each demon. There was something off about this encounter, however.... upper moon six wasn't there and the leader of the demons had finally arrived and given a speech.

"For it is clear that the upper-rank demons are starting to lose their lead in keeping their numbers consistent. The upper six siblings have been killed in battle and now it is our time to act efficiently!" Muzan said with him not needing to raise his voice in any manner, but just enough to where the other demons could hear him clear enough. "For you see, you upper-rank demons are supposed to dispatch of the hashira quite easily given your power and the amount of blood that is in each and every one of you."

"You say it's soo easy to dispatch of the hashira!" Akaza yelled in a distasteful manner. "Should I remind you of what happened to you nearly 300 years ago!!! You almost died to a hashira and only escaped by the skin of your teeth! Why are you bossing us arou-" and in just the blink of an eye, before Akaza could even react, both of his arms were sliced off by a force so malevolent that it even shook Akaza just the tiniest amount. There stood what looked like a young man in a silky kimono with purple and black square print embedded all over the cloth. His hair was long and had a fleshy sword in his hand with eyes scattered all over the blade looking in every single direction.

"Akaza.... how dare you insult Lord Muzan like that. Need I remind you who the one that turned you into a demon and was the reason you can refine your martial arts to the utmost." When the mysterious man turned around he looked furious with 6 eyes on his face and having a disgusting look filled with hatred towards Akaza. Even Akaza, an upper moon and one of the most feared demons felt intimidated when he was around this mysterious man. "I'm very sorry Kokushibo...." said Akaza looking down at the ground in pure shame. "I shall not do that again and keep my act straight towards Lord Muzan."

"Good," said Kokushibo with the slightest bit of relief. "I'm glad you could come to your senses." And just like that in the blink of an eye Kokushibo has disappeared with no one knowing where he went off to. Muzan with pure rage in his eyes ordered Nakime to send everyone back to their rooms and in a few strums, everyone had disappeared with only Muzan still left. 

"Kokushibo has really improved since the last time I saw him...." Muzan said with a brief smile on his face. "He really is the type of person to keep everything straight and I approve of him for that very reason! I'll need to have a talk with him later and discuss some matters with him"