prologue

"What did i do last night? "A man recovering from his inebriated manner said while reaching out to a fragile and dainty little figure standing beside the window. Lost in her thought, looking out side. Staring at the rain.

"Nothing much! just that u were wild and rough. Shayad nashe mein the isiliye"

"Was i? Are u hurt! Show me " he said pulling the white satin bedsheet from her upper body. What he saw next.... Was the not the sight, considered to be ethical. Her breast and stomach was painted with bitearks and some of them were bloches. The insanity he showed on her was reflected on her body. The fair skin looked a mixture red brown n blue marks.

"theek ho jayega... Don't worry " she whispered keeping her hand over his on her breast. He squeezed her boobs.

"kuch din i have to control, no sex for few days. Untill ur fine". His knuckles lingered on the breast, tracing a vertical path downwards.

"i don't think so! "

"like What? "

" like we should stop having sex, u can do whatever u want to do with me. " she let a moan, breading sharply.

"please! " she mewled

"please for what? Say it shehnaaz" he groaned with her her.

"kiss me, kiss me ...you didn't kiss me last night. I want you to kiss me now " she pleaded. And her hand moved with his hands on her body.

"where do you want me to kiss you! Tell me! Jaha bologi waha karunga baby girl" he pinched her nipples .

Her eyes opened, he smirked devilishly. She was huffing n panting."

"at all the forbidden places and then on my lips... Do it ." saying so she rested her back on the wall, pushing h a little away from her. He took a feq step back n ogled at the most sensual n vulnerable sight. This girl merely 23 years old , standing naked to her glory in front of a 36 year old man. Asking for some illicit and erotic things from him. Without wasting a moment, he obliged and put his lips on her forbidden place of her body.  Her hands gripped the curtains, she screamed his name.

" Please don't stop, keep going "she moaned like a lunatic. He was going on and on, rubbing liking, smooching her womanhood. His hand gripped her hips sor support.

The same way he feast upon her boobs, glistening them with is saliva. And at last capturing her lips. Kissing her like a caveman.

Later they layed there on the couch, her being on top of him. Suddenly she stood up and sat on her knees. Still naked.

"mr painter! I want u to paint something " she whispered

"what exactly you want me to paint, apart from ur sexy hot body. " he groaned his eyes half open.

"us" she replied ,dipping her head amd pecking his chest.

His eyes shot opened to her reply. He looked at her with little astonishment.

" sure " the words escaped his mouth without his knowledge.

*****
Hey everyone! New hear.... Please support if u like the update....