chapter 3

"kaha jaa rhi ho? " rajbeer asked sana, she was all decked up in a black midi, body con dress, with a slight plunging neckline. Though she tried her best to keep it simple but somewhere she felt her divination going other way round.

"date par! " she muttered, wearing her earings, giving him a reason to envy and feel ill at ease. But to her amusement the next moment he break down into fitts of laughter. She looked at him bewildered. He was supposed to be jealous or rather a bit conscious, according to her. She didn't cracked a joke to which he was convulsing with laughter. She starwd at him cluelessly.

"tum!  And date!  Don't make it a laughing roit shehnaaz. Tum aaj tak mere alawa kisi ke lunch pr bhi agayi ho kya! And btw who's gonna accompany u? Sirf main hi jhel skta hun tumhe. Pata hai na tumhe, how u used to be a few years back. A typical nerd, shy and extremely introvert girl. Jise apna pov bhi dhang se nhi rakhna aata. The Fact that ur own father dislikes u due to this meek demeanor of urs . " he literally mocked her.

"what ever it may have concerned, but atleast im not a chauvinistic showoff as u are.  " she retorted back though her voice trembled due to slight humiliation she felt with his words.

"ateast i am blessed with things worth showing off. Tumhare pass kya hai? " he commented, with a whisper near her ears. He always make fun of her introvert n tanquil nature. He thinks it to be her weakness and inferiority

"kuch nhi hai.... Thats what u wanted to hear right! And agar mujhme kuch nahi hai then what are u doing with me?  Tumhe to koi bhi mil jayegi! Then why only me.... The moment i finished my graduation. U were so adamant to marry me. Why? " she asked, a bit irritated and annoyed. She still had this question at the back of her mind that how he got convinced to be with her. It was not that that he was a simple, sober, loyal hardworking guys. He was  a fuckyard. She knew it but still was with him coz she liked him somewhere. He used to be her crush back then in college but she never confessed it to him. Rather kept those feeling in her heart. But all of a sudden, he made this proposal to marry her, in front of her father, comletely out of the blue. Professing his likings for her. She got dumbfounded with his actions that day.  For her, it was like as if some magic had happened in her life . Before that he never ever took interest in talking to her, neither initiated any healthy and mushy conversation with her. For once she felt elated and blissful to be asked for marriage by him. Imagine !your  time crush, professing his feeling of having the same liking as urs! One could die out of happiness. Shehnaaz felt the same spark that day. But soon all her assumptions and happiness came crashing dowm the moment he showed his true colours to her . She understood his whimsical nature and capriciousness for things he wanted in his life. And yes!  He wanted her in his life.... Not because he loved her or anything like that. But he wanted to store one more trophy among the lot in his life's showcase. Things she used considered to be  care were nothing but his madness for.

"ummm.... Sochna padega!.... Haan ....yaad aya....sabse important fact, that u are rich! Ur father is an opulent man. Khoobsurat ho!.... Jyada nakhre nahin hai tumhare. U don't nag at all. Cooks well, not a rebellious freak . Your father doesn't like u much. Which is again a plus point for me " he chuckled "i don't prefer girls with a "papa ki pari" tag. And last but not the least one thing that makes u stand out among the lot is.....u are so naive and innocent! I mean u got my point.... U don't  sleep around. Tumhara first kiss bhi main tha. Fuck thats funny... U kissed for the first time in ur life when u were fucking 21" he throttled with laughter, making her feel even more disgusting upon herself. For even liking such crazy jerk.

"what if i get indulge with someone else! What if main kisi aur ke sath.....!! Tumhara sath reh kar i have learned so many things. Hmm.... How bout that? " she exclaimed in between his laughting riot. His droll staggnated right away. He pulled her to himself with ajerk