chapter 7.

It was dawn, and sidharth was the first one to open his eyes. This morning was wasn't usual like any other but exquisite to witness the most bitwitching and prurient sight beside him. She was still drowned into deep slumber, completely unaware about the way she was sleeping. His breath hitched looking at her naked glory. She was such a hedonistic beauty with voluptuous body at those right place. The satin sheet was long gone from her body. She was lying naked on her stomach, one of her knee bend and kept on on the pillow. This was an extremely hot and scenic for him, and that too early in the morning. He kept staring at her fir about 10 minutes , he went closer to her kissed her lips and when something popped in his mind. He got off the bed and went outside find to the required apparatus for the activity that popped into his mind. Those were, his canvas, brush, and paints, thats it. He wanted to paint her raw , unkempt and unfiltered . And he can't let this opportunity go for a vain. She was sleeping to her naked glory and he was capturing the same glory on his canvas. Yesterday, was an eventful night. He chuckled thinking about her insane and inebriated demeanor. Her desperation was difficult to handle ,but he controlled somewhere. Not completely, but alteast not taking her virginity ,when she was just acting all insane. Actually not in her senses. If she had been in her senses, then it would have been a different matter.

"ummhmm... Ouch! " she woke up holding her head. This was supposed to happened. The shots she gulped like an idiot, they were ought to show their aftermath on her body and mind as well. She looked around at the place and found it different. The next moment her eyes went to her nude self. No piece of cloth, sheet under her stomach. Body covered with paint colors. She was sleeping like a hog. She sat up, still in daze and half asleep witha throbbing pain in her head. She sat like a statue, in a deep thought.

"have it... Lemonade! ....u will feel better. " he entered the room with a glass of lemonade with coffee and a toast slice.

She looked at him for a while and took the glass from the tray. Gulped down the fluid and sat again the way shw was sitting. Her face was devoid of any expression as if the peace before the storm. He sat their beside her, he was wondering why she didn't wore her clothes yet. And most importantly, why she was so silent. No questions, no accusations, no voilence, no fussing around about fact whether she had lost her virginity or not, whether we fucked! Nothing just sitting like a statue .

Taking a deep breath he took the bed sheet and wrapped it around her chest, his touch caused a shiver in her body. She immediately looked in his eyes while he tied the knot around her. Her eyes brimmed with tears and were about to escape, just then she looked away. He could now make a guess that she was feeling helpless and she somewhere knew and remember few things about the night.

"shehnaaz! U ok? " he asked once done covering her chastity.

"how can i be!... I ....i cheated on him " she said, painfully.

"no you haven't! "

"yes i have.... But u know what i don't care. He is been cheating on me since ages. Phle i was like ,i might be doubting him. He is a flirtatious, playboy typea but once we are engaged he will become a sorted man! But kal jo dekha....." she wobbled almost on the verge of crying. But she controlled. She was trying to be upright and carefree about things happened yesterday. Basically was pretending to be as if she was all ok with what he did and what she did as well. But deep down she was ashamed of herself! Initially, only the people of her family used to humiliate her. But now her own own soul was humiliating her. Why? Just because, she did what Rajbeer do most of the times! The only difference was that, he never ever felt guilty about that, but she was! He she wasn't build like that.

"hey! Control your emotions! Just the way i did.... " he rubbed her back ,

She looked at him confused!