chapter 6.🔞

They reached his place and shehnaaz sat still on her seat, absolutely expressionless. She was into some deep thoughts. Her mind was making innumerable conclusions about the incident happened today n also all the previous anamolies of her life.

"shehnaaz come.... Ander chalo! U will catch cold. Already drenched and its cold outside " he muttered, shaking her a bit. She ribotically get down of the car and stood outside the door. Staring the door aimlessly. Sidharth came and unlocked it. Gestured her to come inside.

She stepped inside, rubbing her arms as the whether was chilled and she wasnt wearing anything that was warm or comforting. It was a body hugging gown with thinest shoulder straps, high slit from thighs. All and all it was a sexy coctail dress, she was wearing. And the drenched part was adding cherry on the cake. She looked bewitching, smoking hot. Hair open with soft curls and her upper part of her breasts was on display. The mole was clearly visible.

"washroom udhar hai. U go i'll find some warm and comfortable clothes for u " he muttered softly.

But she didn't moved an inch from her place. Continuously looking at the ground . Sidharth went closer to her and shook her a bit in order to pull her out of her rumination.

" u alright? U must Change otherwi... "

"kiss me! " she spoked absolutely out of the blue making him bewildered.

"what!? " he questioned, completely perplexed to what he heard.

"i said kiss me for god sake! " she shouter this time. Cupping his cheeks.

"look u r not in ur senses, chhad gyi hai tumhe... "

" to... kya problem hai? Kyu nhi kr skte? Yesterday u kissed me forcefully, today im asking u to kiss the hell out of me. Toh whats the big deal! " she said closing the gap between them. She was driving him insane. The way she was looking, her dress, her body everything was so inviting! He gulp down the lump formed in his throat.

"why don't people listen to me? Why u people don't take me seriously! U kissed me without my consent, and when i asked Rajbeer to kiss me he pushed me away, and today that basta... " her teeth grinded together. But listening to this his blood boil. His mind had already imagined them kissing. This made me jealous unknowingly.

"don't u find me hot enough! Hmm... See. Itna sexy dress pehna hai. So much revealing. See my boobs, can u see them. Are they big enough to pleasure u? " she blabbered, pulling her dress down to show him her breast. She looked vulnerable. He can't see that. She was behaving all whimsical and tipsy.

"stop it....u r not in ur senses! U are probably doing all this just to give it back to Rajbeer. Jo usne kia tum bhi vahi krna chahti ho na. But im not going to be a part of this. " he mumbled, pulling her plunging neckline above.

"to kya problemhai isme? Vo kr skta hai then why not me? And achche lagte ho tum mujhe! The reason that i get attracted to u . U are hot! Koi bhi ladki ye chahegi ki tum use touch karo. Have u realised that!" she said in a tipsy voice, her hands reached his mane and massaged his hair. Their lips were an inch apart. She was completely clung on him.

"this is adue to the alcohol intoxication, u r having right now. Kal subha u will regret everything. Fir hath per chalaogi apne! " he scoffed but his hands gripped her waist .

"i won't, trust me! " her lips lingered over his, making him loose the last strand of sanity he was holding back.

In the next moment he pulled harshly towards him. Capturing her lips into a wild kiss. Her one hand fist his hair in a tight grip and his waist with the other. He was literally eating her lips like a beast. Ofcourse, he always wanted to have her!. Both were sucking and nibbling each other lips like there will be dooms day tomorrow. She removed his hand from her waist and pushed them down on her hips. He groan, feeling his hands on her thick butt. It was too much for him to take. He pressed them softy and hardly the next seconds. Their tongues mingled. High on desires ,the world was long forgotten by them. She didn't even cared about the infedility she was doing from her side. It was one to one for her. But somewhere, she was enigmatically falling for him as well. Say it, infatuation or attraction or may be lust. But the driving force and inclination was massive.