14

Yuna

Ryujin, as she promised, in more polite words, made love to me all day yesterday. I can barely walk. Good thing we haven't got PE today.

I wait outside the school gate for Lia. I haven't been in school for ages, but I'm back now and I will apologise.

I see Lia, and she sees me and shock appears on her face momentarily. I smile so she knows I won't start shouting at her, so she smiles back.

"Hey." I say as she halts to a stop in front of me.

"Hey." I say.

"How are you feeling now?" She asks.

"Fine thanks." I say. I refuse to give in and apologise first.

"Good to see you're back in school." She says and I nod.

"Yup, I think so too."

Lia looks around awkwardly, then looks me straight in the eye. "Fine, I'm sorry." She says.

"And what are you sorry for?" I ask with one eyebrow raised, my smile now a frightening frown.

She sighs. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Yeji."

"Mhm." I say stubbornly.

She sighs again, but even louder. "And I'm sorry for lying to you."

"MHM." I exaggerate.

"Now its your turn." She says folding her arms.

"Sorry for whatever I did." I fold my arms too.

She sighs AGAIN. I just don't understand why people sigh so often - such an unattractive sound - and I sigh as she says, "Come here," she pulls me in for a hug, "I forgive you."

"And I forgive you too." I sigh dramatically and hug her back.

Ryujin

"Ok I need to know deets. Who was the dominant one? Which bases did we get to?? Kink or no kink?" Chaer says getting out her notepad and pen.

"Chaer come on you don't really need to know??" I say.

"Ugh fine but you BETTER buy me Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough to make up for this." She glares at me and I giggle.

"Alright Chaer, I'll get you your favourite ice cream." I smile and we carry on walking to school. "Oh but Chaeryeong," I smirk and she looks up.

"Yeah?"

"You should know who the dominant one is."

Chaer giggles. "I think it's Yuna; it's written all over those unicorn pajamas of hers." I giggle along with her.

Yeji

My parents have finally agreed to let me move schools to the one Ryujin, Chaer, Yuna and Lia goes to. I'll take my GSCEs there.

Me and Lia are engaged!! Well, engaged to be engaged. Its a promise ring. But you gotta start somewhere!! Toodles!

Nobody's POV

And there's your happy ending. Yuna and Lia best friends again, Chaeryeong and Ryujin still besties like always, Yeji and Lia engaged-to-be-engaged, Ryujin's dad let her go back home again, but most importantly;

Shin Yuna and Shin Ryujin are Soulmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's the end! Let me know if you want me to write a book 2! Thanks for reading <3