8. Home Team's Locker Room

your lips, my lips, apocalypse.

»» ----- ★ ----- ««

Jack holds me to the door as I close it. I pass the latch on the door before grabbing his hair and bringing him closer, he is already kissing me voraciously. His tongue pierces mine as I feel his fingers press into the right places on my body. I can feel everything from Jack and the more he presses me against the wall the more I go crazy. A familiar tingle runs down to my groin, and an impetuous urge to thrust my hips forward grows inside me.

Jack's mouth is working on mine in the right rhythm, his hands are moving down from my waist to my ass, squeezing it tightly. I run my hands all over his long back and up his defined arms. He is so hot, and he smells so good, I am pulling on him as if I want to melt us together. His hard chest is crushing mine and there is no better feeling.

He sighs on my lips, but doesn't stop kissing me. At some point, he slows down, giving me small kisses and brushing my face with his beard. Jack bites and sucks on my bottom lip, and I lean in, begging for more of him. I move my hands over his head, messing up every strand of his soft hair, something I've been wanting to do all day. Jack doesn't care, he keeps kissing me, his hands don't leave my hips for anything. I guess he's an ass guy. That's good, if you're going to kiss without grabbing my ass like you want to tear a piece off, you'd better not kiss me at all. I like a grip, and Jack has plenty of that.

His knee separates my legs as he brushes his beard lightly against my neck, releasing a warm breath into my nipple and sending a shiver down my spine. My legs spread open almost automatically for him, to feel him better. He is sucking my neck so hard, it feels so good that I don't care if he leaves a few purple marks.

His hands move up to my waist, Jack kisses my collarbone and moves up to my lips again, this time in a more tender and gentle way. I let him stay in control, for I am curious for his next moves, even though my desire now is to roll my tongue over his again.

"Better than I imagined." He says low, leaning his nose against mine and tucking locks of hair behind my ear. I know he's talking about our kiss, but I can't understand anything as he pulls away from me. I thought he was going to fuck me hard, but now he has turned his back on me to watch the place.

"Fuck, this place is incredible."

I watch him as he surveys the place. We are in the home team's locker room, where the colors are brighter and the greater comfort is noticeable. I love this locker room, it has a circular shape and is so exquisite and full of futuristic details. The City logo is engraved in the center of the floor, and everything is reminiscent of some surroundings of the White House, the seat of the US government.

Each player's jersey is hung up in preparation for the next game, with their names printed above. Jack is standing in front of his box room. In each box is a cobalt blue leather bench, where each player sits to finish getting ready or lace up his cleats. They were quick to personalize everything with Jack's last name from yesterday to today. I am not sure, but maybe he is amazed to see his name there, the shirt with the number ten hanging just below. As a guide, I should explain why certain players sit side by side, but I am so bewildered after this kiss that I can't say anything.

"Be welcome." That's all I am able to say. Jack goes over to his seat and sits there with his legs spread. Damn, he must know that this is my weak spot. If in jeans he makes me like this, I can just imagine his legs in one of the shorts from City's kit, where the fabric is thinner and shorter. His legs are a boner.

"What are you waiting for, Joey, to sit your hot ass down here?" He asks, patting his own thigh. I am still leaning against the door and begin to move quickly. I jump on his lap riding his thigh so fast and grab the back of his neck. Jack looks surprised, maybe he thought I was dull, but this is no time for shyness. I start to rub myself against his thigh, Jack gives a little laugh before pulling the back of my neck and kissing me again, with the same intensity as before.