12. Rules

we don't have to go on dates, you don't have to like my friends, I'll poke it in your face when you're makin' other plans.

»»----- ★ -----««

"My favorite attendant is back, I missed you." I turn my back to see Jack leaning on the counter. It was a normal game day for the team in the morning, I was in charge of the bar in one of the boxes taking orders. At the end of the day, I didn't have much to do, just sanitize the place and put some boxes away.

"Really, you've sent me so many messages, I thought you were meaningless." I raised an eyebrow at him and Jack laughed at my irony.

"You didn't answer them all."

"I was at a party, you can't blame me." After I declined his invitation, Jack kept sending me messages I answered one or the other, but I really wanted to enjoy Billie's party while she called me an idiot for ignoring him. "Didn't you have anything better to do?"

I look at Jack. He is in his sweat suit and a cap backwards on his head.

"I would have, if you had accepted my ride." He gives me a suggestive smile. "You look like you had a good time."

"Believe me, I had a great time." I smile and look at one of the counter drawers, seeing an opportunity there to change the subject. I open the drawer and take from there the Nike headband that I believe is Jack's and show it to him. "I think that's yours."

"Damn, I was looking for it." Instead of handing it to him, I go around the counter. Jack remains on the high stool, he just swivels his hips to face me.

"Carla, one of the cleaners, said you left it on the cafeteria table."

"Must have been, I was going to buy another one, it's horrible to play without it, the hair keeps pinching my eyes."

"I can imagine how annoying it must be." He smiles at me in a different way and I get a little confused, "What?"

"You're not going to say I should cut my hair then? That's what everyone always says." He laughs, and I approach him, taking off his cap and letting the strands of his hair free. They are a little blond at the ends, probably from the last time he dyed it.

"No, I like your hair like this." I admit it because I think I'm past the point of trying to deny the things I like about him. I leave his cap on the counter and swing the sash around to get his attention. "May I?"

"Sure." He agrees, shaking his head. I move up a step from the stool and his head is at the height of my shoulders. Jack holds me by the thighs, so I don't fall, I almost complain, but give up when I look down, and he is looking at me, mouth ajar, waiting for the next step, and also because his big hands are a good support.

I pass the headband over his head to his neck and then lift it, pulling back his strands, not letting any of them get out of place, the way he usually does. I lean on his shoulders, watching my ingenious work of arranging the sash on his head.

"Done."

"Thanks, Jojocat."

"You're welcome." I reply back, about to go down the step, but he doesn't let go of me. I feel his hands go down the side of my hip to my waist and pull me to ride on his lap, or rather his thigh. This bench is so small I don't know how we're doing it here, but suddenly his mouth is so close I don't care about anything else.

"Jack." He squeezes my ass and I hold his face before kissing him. My tongue curls into his and Jack squeezes me against him, I feel his thigh press against my groin and I involuntarily contract the muscles in my vagina. He bites my lip, then starts kissing all over my neck and his hands tighten my thighs encouraging me to start moving on him, but then I come to my senses. "Stop it, anyone can see. Aren't you tired of me scolding you about it all the time? Because we are..."

"On the job site." He mimics my voice by rolling his eyes, and I lightly slap his arm. "But in the pantry no one would see..." He rubs his beard against my cheek and whispers in my ear. "I bet you're already wet, and I didn't even have to touch you, Joey."

I run my hand down his belly to his crotch area and I squeeze on his hard cock that almost makes Jack moan. "Oh yeah, and you got that on your own too, right?" He laughs, and I laugh too, getting off his lap. I take a good look around the place, happy to know that the bar is clear, and pull Jack by the hand. "Let's hurry up before someone sees us."

I pull Jack by the hand to the pantry and close the door. I pull his shirt up before he pins me to the wall, his hands grip my hips and his groin presses against mine. I lean my head against the wall, giving him free access to kiss my neck.

"Okay, Jack..." I sigh, trying to concentrate on the words as his hands invade my t-shirt. "If this is really going to become a habit, we need some rules."

I lift my arms to get rid of my t-shirt, and his mouth goes towards the area of my breasts that are not covered by the bra.

"Rules? I'm listening." He says, breathlessly, with his mouth on my bust, I am not so sure that he is in fact listening, but I continue.

"Yes, Jack, I need you to understand that I am not after a boyfriend." I gasp in pain as he gives me a hickey on my chest, imagining the purple mark that will be left, but that doesn't stop me from grabbing his hair and bringing his mouth together on mine in a desperate kiss. His hands move up to the clasp of my black lace bra.

"You know, I love black lingerie, it's my favorite, but I need to take this off." He says before getting rid of the piece. Jack holds my ass with both hands as he sucks on my breasts, swirling his tongue around my nipples and taking light bites. The pressure of his hard cock on my groin only makes me more needy.

"Did you hear what I said?" He releases my nipple between his teeth, making a "pop" and holds my face, looking at me.

"Yeah, no dating, got it." Jack shakes his head and guides me to the freezer where he fucked me the other time. The idea doesn't get me excited, I wanted something new, but space is so limited.

It's my turn to tease him by kissing the vein from his neck to his collarbone, pressing my hands down his defined muscles. Damn, I love everything about him, but his defined torso drives me crazy. I kiss him again, wanting his lips to devour me.

"No sleeping together." I say between one kiss and another. "Don't do romantic things." I bite his lower lip and his hand goes down to the zipper of my jeans. "No pressure. No possessiveness." I kick my sneakers off my feet and Jack does the same. I kiss him again, only to stop seconds later. "No talking about feelings." Jack slides my pants down, he seems to enjoy playing with the straps of my black thong. "We don't need to keep talking about it to people, I think you preserve your privacy as much as I do." He pushes me up, and I grab his shoulders to get enough support to sit on the freezer. "No dating with first intentions."

"First intentions?" He raises an eyebrow at me. I remove the headband from his head, leaving his hair free, so I can mess it up, and open his pants.

"Exactly, I'm just interested in second intentions." I give him a mischievous smile, he laughs back and grabs a condom from his pocket before letting his pants fall down his legs.

"Anything else?" Jack pulls my hips to the edge of the freezer and I hug his waist with my legs, our intimacies separated only by our underwear.

I sit for a few seconds thinking, it's a hard rule, but I'm going to have to establish it. I need him to understand that this isn't serious. "And you can't kiss me, out of the blue, if we're not going to have sex."

"Am I allowed to tease?" He asks before holding the condom packet with his teeth in a sexy way. His hair is falling to his forehead and his unshaven beard gives him a manly look, just the sight of it almost makes my vision blur and I feel my legs shake. His fingers trail a path into my panties, down to my wet pussy.

"Are you going to do that now?" I groan as he begins to stimulate my clit with one of his fingers.

"If we had a little more time, sure." He laughs, pulling his fingers out of me and opening the condom. I grunt at the lack of contact, but gather the strength to slide my panties down as Jack takes off his Calvin.

"Okay, you can tease, but make sure you fuck me right afterwards." I say, watching him put the condom on.

"Deal." Jack kisses me and guides himself to my entrance before he begins to assiduously fuck me.

That seemed like a good deal to me, maybe Billie and Hanna would be proud.