Episode 4

Marisa and Kouta went out of Alice house

Marisa:Thank you so much for invited us to your home Alice.

Alice:No problem and Kouta good luck on your exploration.

Kouta:Ok Alice.

Alice:Good,see you soon.*close the door*

Marisa:Well i'm going home now,so take care on your adventure Kouta.*she left*

Kouta:Bye Marisa.*start walking away the opposite side of the forest*Yukari?  Hmm...wait isn't she the one? At the train before?

- flashback -

In the train

Kouta was sleeping on the train couch

Kouta:Zzzzz....

But then a tall blonde girl wearing a pink mob cap with thin ribbon on it while she carrying a parasol came by and saw him sleeping

???:Oh my,he is a youkai from the outside world.*sit besides him and she look at him sleeping then she giggles*He's so cute.*whispering his ear*You will be there in to Gensokyo,and i will see you there soon,Kouta.*pat his head and the she disappeared by enter her portal rift and close it the gap*

Kouta slowly open his one eye

Kouta:Did someone call my name?*he yawn and back to sleep*

- end of flashback -

Kouta:Must be an imagination,oh well i gonna continue exploring myself.*continue walking away*

- intro -

- at the Human Village -

Kouta arrived in Human Village

Kouta:So this is the Human Village huh? I gonna transformed back into a human form cause no youkai in this village.*he transformed back into a human form and start walking*So many people in this village.*he went to the Suzunaan and he enter it*

*he went to the Suzunaan and he enter it*