Episode 14

- at Flandre room -

Flandre was sad about Kouta is gonna leaving Gensokyo

Flandre:I really gonna miss him so much,he's my best playmate to make cheer me up and won't be lonely anymore and of course i do love him so much...i wish Kouta will stay in Gensokyo and play with me.*hug her teddy bear tightly and softly cried herself*

Someone knocked the door

???:Flan are you ok there?

Flandre:No...

Sakuya enters her room and sit on her bed

Sakuya:I know you love him anyway Flan,but he has school at the outside world,and besides he will never leave you Flan.

Flandre:I understand Sakuya.

Sakuya hug her

Sakuya:I'm sure you will meet him soon.

Flandre nod

- intro -

- at Hakurei Shrine -

Reimu is practicing of confessing to Kouta

Reimu:*ahem*Kouta,i like you even you are youkai after all,well i won't exterminate you,cause you're from the outside world and i want to say is that...*blushes*I-i-i-...*her face turned red*I can't do it!

Suika:Wow that's a failure Reimu~

Reimu:Oh shut up Suika! I tried my best as i can to confessed to Kouta!

Suika:Hehehe~ You will try harder Reimu~

Reimu sighed

Aunn:Oh how about Kasen,Reimu. She will help you to teach you how to confessed to Kouta.

Reimu:Good idea Aunn,hey Suika?

Suika:Yes?

Reimu:Bring Kasen here.

Suika:Alright Reimu~!*she stand up and she left out the shrine*

- meanwhile with Tenshi -

Tenshi was searching Yukari

Tenshi:Where is the wicked youkai at!?

Yukari:*offscreen*Ara~ looks what you showed up~*a gap portal was open and she went out the gap portal*You're back for more Tenshi~

Tenshi:You! I will annihilate you wicked youkai! Give that little boy to me!

Yukari:Oh him? Well he's not here besides me~

Tenshi:*shocked*Where is he!?!

Yukari:*giggles*Well~ I won't tell you~

Tenshi:Fine! It was you decided huh!?*pull out her fiery sword*I will beat you wicked youkai!

Yukari:Hehehe...this is fun and besides you can't hurt me Tenshi~*she grab her umbrella out from the gap portal*

Tenshi:Oh yeah! I will prove to defeating you!

Yukari and Tenshi start battling each other

- meanwhile at the Youkai Mountain -

Nitori,Marisa and Kouta arrived at her invention

Marisa:So Nitori what kind of invention you got?

Nitori:Allowed me! Behold!*remove the covers and revealed her invention*This is the "The Super Kappa love attraction 5000"!!!