Special OVA Episode 22 - Yukari Date Route

- At Yakumo House -

Kouta and Chen are playing together while Ran and Yukari are watching them having fun

Yukari:How cute they are~

Ran:Of course Yukari-sama,Chen is happy to play with him,and i impressed her of my Chen make her happy to him.

Yukari:Of course.*she look at him and she giggles*He's a cute youkai boy~

Ran:Yes Yukari-sama.

Yukari:Maybe i gonna date him~

Ran:Of really?

Yukari:Yes,my friend Yuyuko is already in love with him and even Youmu as well.

Ran:Hmm...i see.

Yukari:Hey Kouta~ Come here for a second~

Kouta:Coming! I'll be back Chen.

Chen:Ok onii-chan!

Kouta runs to her

Kouta:Yes Yukari?

Yukari:Well i know you dating with other girls do you~?

Kouta:Well yes.

Yukari:Good,now it's my turn to date with you~

Kouta:Oh really?

Yukari:Yes~

Kouta:Well alright.

Yukari:Good now,let's go Kouta.*she open the gap portal*

Ran:Have fun your date with Yukari-sama,Kouta.

Kouta:Yes Ran.

Yukari and Kouta went into her gap

- at Gensokyo -

Yukari and Kouta went out her gap and start walking around in Gensokyo

Yukari:So Kouta is your Outside World is good?

Kouta:Pretty much Yukari,Asahina was the president student council and she don't like me at all cause of Chizuru and Nozomu then Yuki called me "King of Eros" of those 2 girls are attractive to me cause i'm not a pervert,i'm an innocent person.

Yukari:I know,cause you're so popular in your class.

Kouta:Yeah...i know.

Yukari:How many times you got seducing to you~?

Kouta:Umm...*he blush shyly*I've lost myself,i stop thinking myself of Chizuru seducing me always.

Yukari:*giggles*Alright~ Since when you get married her~?

Kouta:Perhaps someday,but i'm in still in 1st year student and of course there's Ren and Ai those two are twins and our surrogate daughters for me and Chizuru.

Yukari:Oh really? They don't have parents?

Kouta:Yes,just only those two alone together.

Yukari:Since when they become your daughters?

Kouta:Well it's a long story after the Chizuru drugged incident cause she lost her breasts into flat chested herself*his thoughts*I'm sorry Chizuru*and he continue talking to Yukari*so i prevent her to die herself and i find my way to cheer her up.

Yukari:Interesting putting a drugs inside a drink to lose someone breasts? This is new for me.

Kouta:Exactly.

Yukari:Then what's next Kouta?

Kouta:Also then there's Tamamo Minamoto,she is Chizuru and Tayura mother but Chizuru hates her cause they are not blood related and Tamamo seducing me to become her lover and Chizuru hate her of stealing me from her.

Yukari:Tamamo? Is she's a youkai?

Kouta:Yes but she is a legendary youkai and she is nine-tailed fox like your shikigami Ran Yakumo.

Yukari:Wow interesting. Maybe someday Ran will meet Tamamo soon.

Kouta:Ok.

- later at the youkai mountain -

Kouta and Yukari are watching the view of Gensokyo

Yukari:Do you like here in Gensokyo Kouta?

Kouta:Well yeah,i like it here a lot even i'm a youkai from the outside world.

Yukari:I'm glad,listen Kouta i'm you be a good boy and someday soon be youkai harem in Gensokyo~

Kouta:Eh!?!?!

Yukari:Oh yes,the girls around are always love you Kouta.

Kouta:Well yeah. My job here is to helping around in Gensokyo it's my duty to make Gensokyo more happier,even during the incidents.

Yukari:Ah i see....oh one more question Kouta,do you know danmaku you know firing bullet shots.

Kouta:I never done that before cause it's dangerous even i don't hurt a girl. Even i almost got hurt by Kaguya and Mokou Last Word attack to me until Kagerou save me.

Yukari:Atleast your safe now.

Kouta:Mhmm...

Yukari:Listen Kouta,your a brave youkai boy yourself,they want to see you be strong and thoughtful yourself,the people around in Gensokyo needs you,the girls needs you,the Outside World needs you and especially you're girlfriends needs you to be a hero yourself Kouta and we will help you on your journey no matter what it takes.

Kouta:Thanks Yukari,i understand you.

Yukari:*giggles*And one more thing to you Kouta~

Kouta:What is it?

Yukari:This~

Yukari kiss Kouta on the lips and he blushes madly

Yukari:I always love you Kouta~ *whisper his ear*You can touch my body whatever you want~

Kouta blush madly

Kouta:O-o-ok...i'm promised Yukari,i want to be a hero myself and save everything the world,the Gensokyo and most importantly protect my girls.

Yukari:That's the spirit Kouta,i counting on you.

Kouta:I will Yukari.

Yukari:*giggles*Anyway thank you for a date with me come now let's go to my house Kouta.

Kouta:Alright.

Yukari and Kouta goes in her gap

- at Yakumo house -

Yukari and Kouta went out her gap

Ran:Oh your back Yukari-sama. How was the date with Kouta?

Yukari:It was fascinating Ran.

Ran:Well i'm glad.

Chen:Onii-chan!!! Let's start drawing together!

Kouta:Sure Chen.

Chen dragged Kouta to her room and they drawing together while Ran and Yukari smile at them

Ran:I love him so much.

Yukari:Yes you are Ran and someday you will date with him.

Ran:Yes Yukari-sama.

- the end -