Special OVA Episode 21 - Shinmyoumaru Date Route

- at Hakurei Shrine -

Kouta is staring at the toy house where Shinmyoumaru in there

Shinmyoumaru:Right time to date my lovely Kouta! But how gonna date him? If only had my Miracle Mallet to grow myself and be with my love Kouta,but i'm so small and i can't date with him.*she sigh sadly*That Red Shrine Maiden take away my Miracle Mallet.*she went out the toy house*

Kouta:Hey Shimmy.

Shinmyoumaru:Hey Kouta...

Kouta:Is something wrong Shimmy?

Shinmyoumaru:I'm not in the good mood now,how can i date you even i'm so small,i guess i can't date with you now without my Miracle Mallet.

Kouta:Well it's ok Shimmy,don't be sad,i always be with you.

Shinmyoumaru:Really?

Kouta:Yes,helping in Gensokyo is my job to solve they're problem.

Shinmyoumaru:Thanks Kouta,i appreciate you.

Kouta:Anytime Shimmy.

Shinmyoumaru giggles

Shinmyoumaru:Let me ride on your head and we should explored around in Gensokyo.

Kouta:Sure.*he lend his hand to her*

Shinmyoumaru went on his hand then Kouta lift his hand to his head and Shinmyoumaru jump onto his head

Kouta:Well let's go Shimmy.

Shinmyoumaru:Yes Kouta.

Kouta:Reimu,i'm heading out now.

Reimu:*offscreen*Sure take care Kouta.

Kouta went out her shrine and start walking away with Shinmyoumaru on his head

- at Alice House -

Kouta arrived at Alice House and he knocked the door

Alice:Coming!*open the door*Oh hey Kouta.

Kouta:Hey Alice.

Shinmyoumaru:Hi Alice.

Alice:Oh Shinmyoumaru,i didn't see you there.

Shinmyoumaru:Yes i know,i was ontop on Kouta head.

Alice:Alright come in now Kouta.

Kouta enter her house and her dolls preparing some snacks to the guests

Kouta:So where is your mother Alice?

Alice:She's with Mima and Marisa to Kourin Shop.

Kouta:Oh really?

Alice:Yes my mom interested of Rinnosuke junk items of she want to buy to herself in Makai.

Kouta:Hmm...i see.

Alice:So Shinmyoumaru is there a problem for you?

Shinmyoumaru:Well the fact is that. How i supposed to date Kouta,even i don't have my Miracle Mallet,it's impossible to date him due of being small myself.

Alice:Don't worry Shinmyoumaru you better find another way to make you grow yourself and date with Kouta without using your Miracle Mallet.

Shinmyoumaru:But how? It's so hard to make me grow myself.*she sadly pouts herself*

Kouta:Don't be sad Shimmy,i know you're so small and can't date with you.

Shinmyoumaru:Of course...*she sadly herself more*

Alice:Hmm...*she thinking herself then she pop up the light bulb*I know!

Kouta:Oh what do you have idea Alice?