Your Turn

"Come over tonight" Taeyeon asked as she kissed Tiffany's neck making the girl moan.

"Sure" 

The two were about to leave the office but had got a little excited. They knew they couldn't do that in the workplace so they quickly rushed to Taeyeon's car and drove away. Taeyeon's hand was circling Tiffany's inner thigh as she drove making Tiffany wetter and wetter and as soon as Taeyeon pulled up outside her complex, she tossed the car keys to the valet attendant and dragged Tiffany into the elevator.

Taeyeon pushed her against the wall and pushed the seventh floor button while she kissed Tiffany hard and passionately, making the girl moan into her mouth, she opened her eyes for a split second and saw that they were only on the third floor. Taeyeon smirked and placed wet kisses all the way down Tiffany's jawline and down her neck, loving the taste of her.

The elevator stopped soon after and the ding rang out, Taeyeon lifted Tiffany's legs making them wrap around her waist and carried her to her front door. She slammed Tiffany against the wall whilst trying to stick her key in the lock. Tiffany was grabbing at Taeyeon's hair roughly and it was making Taeyeon more and more horny so she fumbled with the lock. As soon as she finally pushed the key into the lock, she walked in, slamming the door behind her and heading straight to the bedroom.

She dropped on the bed with Tiffany and took the skin of Tiffany's neck between her teeth. Tiffany then growled and flipped Taeyeon over so she was on top.

"It's your turn" she said as she licked her lips ready to ravish Taeyeon, her eyes clouding over with lust.

Taeyeon smiled and pulled Tiffany's neck down to kiss her lips, moving them in and out in perfect synch with Tiffany's.

Tiffany kissed her for a while until she sat up, took off her jacket, tugged off her top and unhooked her bra. Taeyeon grinned and immediately took Tiffany's nipple into her mouth while Tiffany undressed her. Soon they were both only in their panties but it didn't stay that way for long, Tiffany tugged off Taeyeon's underwear and plunged her tongue straight into her centre. 

Taeyeon groaned at the sudden intruder and began to circle her hips, making Tiffany's tongue go round and round inside her, licking her sensitive walls and making Tiffany's nose rub against her clit.

Taeyeon felt her orgasm approaching and knowing Tiffany was horny too, she quickly motioned for her to get up and they got into the classic 69 position. Tiffany grinned and immediately  buried her face into Taeyeon's core whilst Taeyeon licked up and down Tiffany's folds and inserted her fingers. Tiffany soon did the same and they were both pumping in and out of each other, moans echoing throughout the room,

"Urgh faster Tae" Tiffany cried

Taeyeon obeyed and pounded her faster, curling her fingers inside and rubbing against Tiffany's g-spot making her scream.

"Fuck!" She screeched when she had the sudden urge to pee.

Taeyeon bounced up and down on Tiffany's fingers, going faster when she felt the knot in her stomach getting tighter and tighter. She was going to cum and when Tiffany's fingers thrusted one last time and curled upwards....Taeyeon was done. Even while she was orgasming, Taeyeon continued to pump inside Tiffany and pressed down on that special spot, making Tiffany squirt all over the bed. 

Taeyeon then collapsed on top of Tiffany and both were breathing heavily, covered in sweat. Once they had recovered a little, Taeyeon licked Tiffany's core, cleaning her up and bringing her to a second orgasm. Tiffany did the same until Taeyeon came and collapsed on the bed beside her.

Taeyeon ran her hand through her own hair, still feeling the spasming in her muscles from the two orgasms she had had.

"I've never been this happy before" Taeyeon smiled as she wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist.

"Same here" Tiffany returned the smile and kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

Suddenly Taeyeon's phone beeped. She groaned and reached for it, opening the message.

'Nice Place'

Taeyeon immediately got up, leaving her phone on the bed and ran to the window, covering herself with a dressing gown as she went. Tiffany read the text and quickly ran to Taeyeon, looking out from behind her. They both saw the figure outside looking up at them. Then they watched her get back in her car and disappear.

"Okay it's time to get that restraining order" Taeyeon said, putting her arm around Tiffany.

..........

"What do you mean there's not enough evidence? She's stalking me!" Taeyeon shouted to her lawyer over the phone.

 Tiffany held her hand to try to calm her. Taeyeon soon hung up, a scowl on her face.

"They won't do anything." 

"Why don't you just give her the job Tae...."

"No! She get's nothing from me" Taeyeon replied, her tone final.

Taeyeon made sure her front door and windows were locked before taking Tiffany to bed. They cuddled up together and went to sleep, a little nervous of what Sooyoung was capable of.