Executive Assistant

Walking into her workplace was the scariest thing Tiffany had done recently, she couldn't imagine the sick looks she would get. She took a deep breath before opening the door to the office and making her way to her seat.

Tiffany was surprised and oh so relieved to find that nobody looked at her, nobody even spared a glance at her. She sat at her desk and saw that there was a pile of work waiting for her. She sighed and got to work, stopping now and again to look Taeyeon's door.

Lunch time approached quickly but Tiffany carried on with her work, she didn't want the humiliation to come from seeing Taeyeon again but luck was not on her side.

"Ahem" That voice was all too familiar.

"Hi Miss Kim" Tiffany said as she spun around in her chair to face her.

"Lunch?" Taeyeon asked, drumming her fingers on Tiffany's desk.

"I'm actually really tied up at the moment" Tiffany sighed.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon raise her eyebrow suggestively before smirking.

*Great....Taeyeon is dirty minded, that's all I need.*

"I mean tied up with work" Tiffany said, embarrassing herself yet again. Taeyeon kept the smirk on her face.

"And I'm giving you permission to take an hour off to come have lunch with me. You wouldn't want to disobey your boss would you?"

"No!" Again with the squeaky and desperate cry. "No, I wouldn't. Let me just grab my bag..." 

Taeyeon's hand covered Tiffany's which had just grabbed her handbag.

"Lunch is on me, remember?" Taeyeon smiled, a little too close for comfort.

Tiffany nodded and followed Taeyeon to the cafeteria. She didn't even know that Taeyeon actually went there, she in fact wasn't aware that Taeyeon never went there. Taeyeon either didn't eat or asked Sooyoung to get her something. Never had she herself sat down and ate with someone in that place.

Tiffany wasn't comfortable with the stares that were being shot at the pair of them as they sat down after ordering their meals.

"What's up?" Taeyon asked. She was used to having people gawk and whisper around her. It was nothing new.

"Doesn't this bother you?" Tiffany asked motioning to the people staring around them.

"Not really no. Is it bothering you? Do you want to go somewhere else?" Taeyeon asked 

"No it's fine" Tiffany gave a reassuring smile as they waited for their food. Once it came, a slightly awkward silence ensued. Taeyeon was the first it break it.

"So, why did you come to work for this company?" She asked as she shovelled some of her food in her mouth.

"It was a great opportunity to work with a great CEO and great people so I took it." Tiffany said simply, a slight blush coming to settle on her cheeks.

"Why thank you" Taeyeon smiled. 

"No problem" Tiffany gave an eyesmile.

"Are you enjoying your time here?" 

"Mmm." Tiffany swallowed her food before replying. "I love it. I know it's weird someone saying they love office work but I do. I also get to work alongside my roommate too so that's enjoyable".

"And who is that?" Taeyeon asked curiously 

"Jessica Jung"

"Ah, fellow American huh?" Taeyeon smiled