Awake

Taeyeon woke up to the feeling of someone shaking her. As soon as all her memories of what had happened came back to her, Taeyeon jolted awake hoping it was Tiffany.

"Taeng, I got you a coffee, here" Jessica sighed, handing the coffee over.

"Thanks, Jess. You look tired, why don't you go rest. I gave everyone the day off so go home and get some sleep" Taeyeon said, exhausted and disappointed that it wasn't Tiffany.

"Nah I'm fine, I want to be here when she wakes up" Jessica smiled. Taeyeon nodded and looked to Tiffany.

She looked so fragile, so weak. Taeyeon couldn't stop thinking about the silly girl that she was used to seeing, this one....wasn't right.

"Did you hear about Sooyoung?"

"No" Taeyeon growled. God how she'd love to kill that woman with her bare hands.

"She was admitted to a mental hospital. Turns out she stopped taking her pills and became infatuated with you."

"I hope she rots in there" Taeyeon replied.

Suddenly Taeyeon felt her hand being squeezed. She looked down and saw Tiffany's fingers were clenching weakly around her hand.

"Omo Jess! I think she's waking up" Taeyeon shouted before sitting on the side of Tiffany's bed. 

Tiffany opened her eyes and blinked a few times, allowing them to come into focus. The first thing she saw was her beautiful girlfriend, she looked angel-like with the lights behind her acting like a halo. Tiffany immediately smiled.

"Tae..." Tiffany croaked.

"Oh my god baby thank god you're okay" Taeyeon said, a tear rolling down her face. She was scared that Tiffany wouldn't remember her but it seemed she did.

"What happened?" Tiffany frowned, now aware of her throbbing head. She tried to reach up and touch it but Taeyeon grabbed her wrist lightly, pulling it back down.

"Sooyoung tried to murder you so I KO'd the little shit and now she's in the loony bin" Jessica smiled.

Tiffany laughed at that, she then saw Taeyeon looking guilty.

"Tae...?"

"Taeyeon didn't know what was happening Tiff. She blames herself" Jessica said as she shook her head, patting Taeyeon on the back.

"It wasn't your fault Taeyeon. Please don't ever think that" Tiffany said weakly, squeezing Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon just nodded and rubbed her thumb in circles on Tiffany's hand.

"So....you hungry? This is my first time in the hospital with you. I'm meant to feed you grapes and shit right?" Jessica asked, looking around the room. "Ima go buy you some." She winked before leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany alone.

Taeyeon was about to say something when Jessica opened the door again and popped her head in.

"No fucking. Tiffany needs rest" she said before going back out of the room.

Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled, Jessica really did know how to lighten the mood.

"I'm so glad you're okay Tiff, If something had happened....I.."

"Shhh" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon down onto the bed and spooned her from behind, kissing the back of her neck. "I'm fine."

Taeyeon turned around so she was facing Tiffany. She couldn't stop looking at that bandage with the traces of blood that had seeped through.

"I swear to you, nothing will ever hurt you again okay? Over my dead body." 

Tiffany smiled and tucked a stray piece of Taeyeon's hair behind her ear.

"I love you so much" Tiffany said, leaning in to kiss Taeyeon.

"I love you" she replied, slightly muffled.

Taeyeon brought her hands around Tiffany's back and rubbed them up and down, wanting to feel every inch of Tiffany. She heard Tiffany groan and that made Taeyeon's hormones go crazy...

"Yah! What did I say?" Jessica raised her eyebrow, startling the two at her sudden appearance.

"Jesus Jess, heart attack much?" Tiffany exhaled.

"Yeah yeah" Jessica rolled her eyes. "Anyway I got you those grapes that I promised" She winked

"Oh yeah?" Tiffany smirked and opened her mouth ready.

Jessica fed her while Taeyeon watched on. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous as she watched the two laughing, joking, doing skinship together... Especially since Taeyeon knew that Tiffany had been with Jessica before her.

"Aww Taetae what's wrong?" Jessica asked, a sad pout placed on her face.

"Nothing, I'm just glad you're okay" she said to Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled her eyesmile and kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

She then saw Tiffany dropping off before waking back up again, repeating this cycle over and over. Taeyeon chuckled.

"You need to get some rest. I'll be right here" Taeyeon smiled

"Why don't you go home Tae, I'm fine here by myself" Tiffany smiled

*Because I can't help thinking something else will happen if I'm not here*

"No, I'm staying" Taeyeon replied.

"So I'll go then, I'll see you tomorrow babe" Jessica said, as she walked forward and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

*Really?* Taeyeon thought, not liking that kiss.

"Bye guys."

"Hey you, shift up" Taeyeon said, trying to squeeze into bed with Tiffany. Once she was comfy, she snuggled into Tiffany and kissed the side of her neck.

"Mmm, thanks for staying Tae"

"I'll stay as long as you want me to." 

Tiffany smiled. She really did have the most perfect girlfriend.

"Tiff, if you had...you know. I don't know what I would have done. Really. I cant image my life without you now, I realise it was just so boring and depressing before you waltzed your way in" Taeyeon chuckled. "I don't know, I just want you to know I love you" She shrugged cutely

"I would never leave you Tae. And I love you" Tiffany smiled, hugging Taeyeon tight.

"I'm taking you somewhere, when you get outta here" Taeyeon winked

"And where's that?" Tiffany asked, smiling already.

"The most romantic place in Seoul."