Chapter 3

Hey! Long time no post, I hate this about me but I have finished this book in my mind, but take forever to get the energy to write. Anyways, I am writing this with no hate to anyone, especially not Colin. I'm am going to try my hardest to not make him a villain, but an understanding, good guy. I have read so many stories (albeit good) where they make Colin, Romain and (rarely) Ryan rapists, abusive and stuff. While I really enjoy those, with the journey Scarlett goes through. Time for a change, right? I will also be using TW from now on, I know how hard it is to read about past experiences, but for me, WRITING IT is very therapeutic. So, anyhow... enjoy!

✨Mainly contains fluff (when compared the the next few chapters😏😈)✨

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although, Chris hated that Scarlett was marrying, he was glad it was to a respectable man, who could take care of her.

All he wanted was for her to be happy, even if that meant wedding planning with her. 

He hated everything to do with big events like weddings, comic con, red carpet events. Much less planning them! 

It made him more nervous, knowing how many people are going, knowing what's happening where. Even though it gave him more time to prepare himself, the fact that if, say, someone didn't like the wine he chose for the wedding, it would be all on him because HE chose Krug Grande Cuvée Brut. There was so much pressure in not only pleasing everyone else, but Scarlett. 

Someone he never, ever wanted to displease. Someone who he wanted to have nothing but love and care for him. Something, he knew was very hard to do towards him.

Nether the less, he made it his life's mission to make everything as perfect as possible.

Whenever he had free time, he would either call or meet up with Scarlett and start planning, there were somethings he left to her and her alone, like choosing a wedding dress, cake tasting, colour choosing etc.

In other words, Chris was Scarlett's male bridesmaid. 

It was a Thursday, a day in which both blonde's had no scenes to film, and they decided to meet up in Chris' trailer.

All the heaters (radiator) were on,  and there were hot water bottles shoved inside the grey, thick blankets that were covering the cold bodies.

It was mid-August, summer had just begun to come to an end, and yet the air was so cold outside smoke came out of your noses and mouths- which left young Rose entertained, pretending to be a dragon. 

Just a couple of weeks ago it was so hot that 25°C felt cold, and now 25°C wasn't warm enough.

If it wasn't for the heaters being on, Chris was pretty sure icicles would have formed on the window ledge and counters.If anything, this was pure proof of climate change.

"Which dress?" Scarlett's angelic voice asked pulled out three photos of her wearing cream white dresses.

The man began to stutter, was she really asking HIS opinion on her outfit. She did it when going to film events, but this was her wedding, surely she would want her fiancé's opinion is she couldn't decide, not his. The word 'fashion' wasn't even in his vocabulary, the man wore tight shirts (much to fans approval) and suits, that was just on screen. Behind screen he dressed either, like a two-year-old, or a man who just wants to sleep, usually in a jumper and joggers.

"W-why are you askin' me?" he chuckled nervously.

"Because," she rolled her eyes heavily "You've known me the longest and know what I would suit best. Plus, I trust you." she stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.