Improv

At Sikowitz's class, Jade and Tori had been shooting death glares to each other endlessly when they should be listening to their teacher. When Sikowitz had enough, he called the both of them.

"Jade, Tori. Let's do improv acting. Come up here on stage." Sikowitz said with a sing-song manner.

"No!" Jade said and crossed her arms.

"Is someone being a negative nancy? or a whiny willy?" Tori tried to impersonate Sikowitz's voice and looked at Jade.

"I don't talk like that and I want you here in front." Sikowitz ordered.

Tori and Jade went up the stage shrugging and groaning.

"Now we're going to talk about improv acting!" Sikowitz put his arm around Tori and Jade.

"Never touch me!" Jade said that and Sikowitz returned his hand on his side.

The class has been silent, waiting for their teacher to say something but he didn't.

"You were saying something?" Andre asked.

"About what?" Sikowitz asked.

"About improv acting?" Beck asked.

"Ahh! Beck, thank you for asking!" Sikowitz said and everyone was confused.

"One time, my brother kept asking me questions and then he asked me for a candy so I gave him that. Then he started to feed his toy cars with milk but I don't think that has something to do with the candy." Cat giggled.

"Robbie bought a candy that has a quotation on it's wrapper and it said 'Robbie will never be loved by a woman'." Rex said.

"Rex! That's not true." Robbie played it cool.

"Yes it is." Rex said.

"Shut up!" Robbie shouted at Rex.

"OKAY! Moving on! Jade, Tori, alphabetical improv! Jade you start with A! Action!" Sikowitz said and left the stage to sit down on one of the chairs.

"Are you going to say something?!" Jade asked sounding upset.

"Bitch please." Tori said.

"Can you do me a favor and jump off a cliff?"

"Do you wanna do it for me?"

"Everyone knows you should try and kill yourself."

"For what? For you? Uhh duh?"

"Go do it you bitch!"

"Haha. Like I would!"

"I didn't do anything for you to be mad, Vega.!"

"Jade, you dumped coffee on me on my first day here!"

"Ooooh. Plot twist!" Sikowitz said and everyone's attention turned back to the girls.

"Kissing my now ex-boyfriend was not a good thing either!" Jade shouted.

"Look, I only did that to get back at you."