Jade Shares Her Secret With Tori

No POV

"Uhm, Jade?" Tori says as they get into Tori's Queen size bed.

"What?" Jade asks, moving the blanket aside to climb in.

"You're hard." Tori notes, blushing.

"Crap." Jade says, pulling her lets up to hide it. "Stop staring at it!" She says louder than intended, catching Tori's interest in her little friend. "Walker doesn't like being stared at so much." She mumbles, hoping Tori didn't hear her.

"You named it 'Walker"?" Tori asks, eyes still on the small bump that Jade's legs didn't cover completely.

"Cat did." Jade answers with a sigh, looking at her 'friend'. "She started calling it that after I watched 'The Scissoring' the first time and took a liking to Tawny Walker Black. She said 'Tawny' didn't work because it's a boy part, and 'Black' didn't work because it's as pale as the rest of me. So 'Walker' it is." She admits, knowing Tori would ask.

"Oh. Cat knows about it?" Tori asks, watching the small bulge disappear, a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"She's known since we were kids. My mom decided to bathe us together one time when we were a little over five, and Cat being Cat, was curious." Jade starts, thankful her erection is down. "She's kept the secret, thankfully, but when she first became interested in boys at age fourteen, she kept wanting to see it. So, to shut her up, I showed her. I should've known she would try to touch it." She says, trying not to laugh at the end.

"Wait, she what?" Tori asks, surprised to hear that, her jealousy getting stronger.

"It was innocent. She just wanted to see what it felt like. Relax. She's still a virgin and so am I." Jade says, stopping when she realizes what she said.

"Oh. Uh, okay. Thanks for sharing?" Tori says hesitantly, staring at Jade's face now. "Can I ask you a personal question?" She asks suddenly when she sees the blush on Jade's cheeks.

"How personal? If you're going to ask to see it, you already did, so no." Jade asks, reverting to her old self in defense.

"No. I want to know why you and Beck broke up. Was it because of, uh, Walker?" Tori asks, coughing nervously.

"Yeah. He discovered Walker and was freaked out." Jade admits, finally turning to face Tori. "Why?" She asks, staring at the tanned girl.

"Just curious." Tori says with a blush. "Why were you hard a moment ago?" She asks as Jade goes to shut off the bedside lamp.

"Excuse me?" Jade asks, coughing, caught off guard by the question.

"Well, it's just, we weren't doing anything to cause it, and unless you were thinking about something, exciting, I can't really think of why you'd be hard." Tori says with a blush, eyes accidentally going to Jade's groin.

"Why do you want to know?" Jade asks, catching where Tori's eyes are straying. 'How can I tell her I was thinking about her changing?' Jade thinks to herself as she fights the urge to get hard at the interest Tori is showing.

"Curious?" Tori says shyly, looking away. "Let's just go to bed." She says quickly, laying down and turning away from Jade.

"No no no no." Jade says quickly, grabbing Tori's shoulder and turning her around to face her. "Why. Do. You. Want. To. Know?" She repeats slowly.