Say the word, your wish is my command -Queen

This fanfiction comes from a suggestion made by gremlinwritingz
——————————————————-

Viktor was sitting on one of the chairs in the lab like everyday. This place was like a home now.

Despite having so much pages and books in front of him, he wasn't focused on his surroundings. Too much was in his mind.

He couldn't think correctly though, he was too tired, he felt like there was no more energy inside of him and that was disturbing his works.

Maybe it's because he didn't ate this morning, like every mornings..
Or because he didn't sleep... like almost every nights.

But he had to do his job despite his fatigue. He had to work on saving his people, for a better future that has to happen fast, for a better world !

But he was forgetting himself.

While he had so many ideas on how helping others, the idea of taking care of himself wasn't one of them. It wasn't even an option.

But Jayce was there to make it possible. At least trying to.

"Viktor ?"

He came back to reality when he heard a familiar name who was his own and looked at the direction of the sound thinking it was coming far away when it was.. just in front of him !

"Viktor, it's been some minutes that I'm calling you. You just kept staring at.. whatever is on the desk... are you okay ?"

"Do I really have to answer ?" He knew Jayce wouldn't take yes as an answer so what could he says ? It was so obvious that he was having a rough time. So why wasting this time when he had to work ?..

He came back to all the pages in front of him, finally starting to work while ignoring his partner's face of concerns who was staring at him in complete silence. Like he was analyzing him.

The tired man randomly took one paper from the desk, watching what was written on it... he couldn't understand what it was even about.

"What is this about ?" Asked Jayce at the wrong perfect time.

"..I think it is one of your ideas" Viktor gave him the paper and the other man took a look at it and then looked back at him with one raising eyebrow.

"No, this is yours. Don't you remember yesterday night you talked about that machine who could help for the constructions..."

"I did ?"

"Yes.. it's not even written in English.."

Viktor gave a confused look..

Jayce nodded with worried eyes while giving him back his paper.

Viktor gave a better look at the paper and his partner was right. Perhaps he was too tired when he wrote this and totally forgot how to write in English.

But there it was more like a diary he wrote in another language so nobody could read it.

No wait... it was more than a diary, but a poem ! That was something he rarely does when he needs to sort out his emotions that he normally bottle up...

"What is it written V ? You wrote this right ?"

"Yes... But it's not for you. It shouldn't even be there."

"Hiding something from me ?" Jayce said with a playful tone in his voice, looking at his partner with a player smile.

Viktor smirked back. "Exactly" he calmly answered along before putting the paper in the corner like this conversation was over.