Its you, its you, its all for you, everything I do -Video Games by Trixie Mattel

The Czech song comes from suggestions made by Nonbinary_Alex231
——————————————————-

It has been some weeks since they had dinner at Jayce's house.

After that day where they started to date, they were back at their routine while of course spending their break with coffee followed by flirting and kissing.

Viktor also started to live in his boyfriend's house. Always ending up sleeping and spending their morning together.

They loved their new life.

However, their routine, these soft times spent with each other and the love they shared started to dispel...

Since Jayce has become a councilor with more works and responsibilities while Viktor was obsessed with the new discovery of the hexcore that could save him from his terminal illness,

It was getting hard to find time for their relationship.

They used to work together in the same room except that they couldn't do that more often anymore.

It has come to the point where they rarely see each other for days.

Not even after work because Viktor was staying awake at the lab, pushing himself on finding answers and doing experiments.

When he was fully conscious enough to not crash out on a desk, he was returning to Jayce's house but always to find his partner already in bed and deeply asleep.

Probably exhausted as well with all the new things he has to do.

Viktor could only join him. This was the only moment where he could enjoy the other presence despite the fact that he was the only one awake.

He won't complain about it though. It was good enough for him.. and he doesn't want to bother Jayce. He knows that being a councilor isn't a easy job for a young man like him.

Mostly if we consider the fact that Jayce was only a student before. He never experienced the political life and never had the chance to prepare on handling all the pressure from it.

Viktor never forget the good time they had spent together before. He missed working with him. He wished this time could still exist but now he had no time on crying for the past.

Who knows how much time he has.
Not enough for sure..

What he doesn't know though is how every morning, when Jayce ends up being the one getting up first and founds Viktor snoozing next to him, he always spares some times to hug the sleepy man.

And before leaving, he gives a goodbye smooch on the Zaunite man's forehead.

Some of their past routine was still alive with the little morning gesture they have which is : Whoever wakes up first, if they have the time to, they prepare the breakfast for both of them.

It wasn't a chore, this idea came naturally when they first started doing it and they kept it up without the need of talking about it.

It's a way to show the other that they still care and love them.

So even today, the last one leaving the bed was always finding himself in front of a cute tasty plate made for them with affection.
Sometimes there was even a note left on the table.

"I love you" - "Have a great progressive day !" - "Take care of yourself" written on it with a happy smiley or a heart.
These were from Jayce and Viktor kept these letters with him so he could always read them when he was feeling low or worried.