~Part 2~

~your POV~

I woke up ate 9:13 am and after 5 minutes laying in bed I relased that today was the da that I go on the dream smp.

I decided to get dressed,to do my hair and make up and go to eat breakfast whit my family.

(Your outfit )

(Your outfit )

( hair and make up)

( hair and make up)

It was hot outside since it was middle of june ( dnf shipers who) I decided to wear a skirt and a black crop top.

I got down stairs to se my mum,brother and sister siting on a couch talking about something probably about business ideas. My sister was working as a director of marketing and my brother worked as director of finance,my mum thou she was the Boss.when they saw me my mum said " oh look who decided to get up, we were waiting for you to have breakfast "

While eating my brother asked me why i was so happy and I said that it was because I was invited to very famous minecraft server.

After we finished eating my mum reminded me of company party we are having tomorrow "oh honey don't forget tomorrow is a big company party so don't forget to get enough sleep tonight,we are now going Andrej and Sarah maith come home before me because I have a lot of paper work to do" whit that she kissed me on a forces and whispered to me " show them what can you do and make dad proud" .

After they left I was agean alone whit my toughts what will dad think of me now, I know he always loved me most because I was his little Princes.Last two years I barely get to see mum or Sarah or Andrej they are busy whit work,I know it's been hard for them to move on after dad's death but they are never there,when I am crying I'm crying alone there's nobody to comfort me except Phil.

Time skip

I was seeing my stream when I got a DM from Phil

Daza♡

Dadza♡:
Y/n good luck kid you will need it.

Y/n:
Thank you Phil .

Y/U is live :first day on the dream SMP

(Y/u-your username)

That's it for this chapter
Wors count :369😏