~part 1~

One day after y/n's stream she got a DM from one and only Dream,at the time she was on a call with a very good friend of her Philza,they meet a year ago on a minecraft Monday and ever since then they were good friends.In the DM Dream was asking y/n if she would like to join his server.

YOUR POV:
"Omg Phil you won't belive this" girl said exited "Dream just texted me and asked if I wonted to join his server" "wow congrats im so happy you will enjoy it some of my very good friends are playing there as well"Phil said."I knowww what should I say ?"girl asked 'ok y/n say this in the nicest way possible but don't sound very exited' she thought to her self."tell him you would love to join and ask him when you should join"phil said calmingly.

Dreamwastaken

Dream :
hi I saw your stream earlier today and I think you are pretty good at minecraft and that you should join DreamSMP .

Y/N:
Thank you for inviting me I would love to join your server.

Dream:
I'm glad to hear that so here us servers ip ####-#####-####

Y/N:
Thank you I will officially join tomorrow on my stream Thank you agean for inviting me.

Dream:
No problem thank you for responding and see you tomorrow.

A/n this is my first chapter I know it's short but I hope you like it next one will probably be longer
Word count: 258