~part 3~

Y/U is live :first day on the dream SMP

I started my stream I was so happy and scared at the same time,scared that I will mess up and happy to make new friends ,I was an introvert even though I went to very single on of parties my mum hosted I didn't like to meet new people.

I moved my starting soon screen and greeted my chat .

"Hello chat,how are we today?" I sa want alot of 'good's and 'better now
"Oohh I'm sorry everyone who is doing bad today I hope today's stream make your day atheist a bit better"

I talked whit my chat for another 5-10 minutes when I got a massage from dream that I can join.

_____________________
Tommyinnit: hello?
Tommyinnit:who are you???
Y/U: hi I'm y/n
Y/U: wait I think I know you can you vc3 please??
_____________________

"HELLO?"I've heard a strong British accent and it seemed familiar
" uh hello I'm-I'm y/n who are you?"I asked whit a litel bit of hasatation"im tommy " said tommy "wait I think I know you I think we where teammates in the mcc 15"i tomd him "oh yes it was me,you,tubbo and dream I think"said the British boy.

T:"Wait where are you?"
Y/N:"I in some kind of a obsidian box"
T:"ooh you are at spawn,I'll be there soon,also I will give you a tour since dream is in prison"

We have talked for two hours geting to know each other better.

Soon when I finished my stream I went to take a nice bath,and went to bed so tomorrow on the party I don't look like a walking zombi.

A/n this was a quick and short chapter next one will be possibly better.

Word count:312