~Part 5~

Next morning I woke up my brother wasn't there. I wondered thought my house to see no one but maids, I guess they already left for work since it was 11.30am now.

I got onto my phone to check Mt socials to see missed call from tommy I decided to call him and see what he wanted.

(Y: you, T: Tommy)

T:where have you been and why haven't you answered my messages.
I could tell he was mad.
Y:I'm sorry I came home late last night and slept till like 15 minutes ago.
T:OK just next time text me when you get home OK?
Y: OK,mum.
T: LISTEN HERE DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ANY TIME AGEAN.
Y:Jesus calm down I was juts joking.
T:OK I have to go Eryn and I have to film a video for my vlog chanel so talk to you later?
Y:talk to you later .bay neard.
T: Bay bich.

And whit that he left. it was cure how he cared so much for me even though we know each other for like a week. he was se sweet off the camera like his energetic smile and laugh have been wiped of of his face.

Time skip of two monts because im lazy.

It's been two monts since me and tommy have meet and we grown pretty close. On the Dsmp I've been in two lore streams and everyone's acting was so good. Everything has been good except the fact that September is in 5 days which means I have school, my last year of haigh school for law's.

This was really bad chapter.
Word count: 276