❖ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐬' 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❖

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

At the present time, we shortly reached the Dwarfs' Mine.

"So this is Dwarfs' Mine... It used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but..." Deuce steps out first from the mirror before the others.

"Uuuuh... Feels like something could jump out... " Grim said as his face looked afraid.

'His right!' I turn around the area and there's an old abandoned house. 'For the looks of that house it doesn't seem anyone is living there, over Five or Ten years.'

"Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine" Ace said while pointing his finger.

As everyone is going to the house, I stay behind. But a minute later, Ace noticed that I'm not moving from my post. "Hey! Are you not coming... don't tell me, you twisted your ankle again."

"I-I did not! I just... don't like the spooky house." I said, Ace, sighed. The ginger boy went up to me and grabbed my left hand.

"Then, Hold on. To me for the time being." He said.

Three-person POV

When Deuce notices the two people are completely quiet, he turns around his back seeing Ace holding y/n's hand. 'Why you little playboy?' Deuce thought to himself.

Ace felt a glaze for Deuce, as he staring at them, "What?" He asked.

"Nothing!?" Deuce turns back at the house and knocks two times. "Good evening..." They wait for a few seconds but no one responds from inside. So everyone entered the house, "I guess, it's abandoned. It's a mess in here."

"Pah! I got a spider web in the face...peh, peh!" Grim said as taking off the spider web around his face.

"Here, let me help you." The girl let go of the Ace hands since she knows it alright now. Then, takes the spider web out from Grim's face.

'Are women hands always been this warm... I could still feel her hand in mine.' Ace thought to himself

"Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for kids?" Ace asked. "One... two... There are seven! So many"