🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐭

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

When arrived in the cafeteria it was crowded with students but some of them are starting to leave. Since I know what Jamil looks like? I gaze around the area to find where is Jamil.

"Ummm, Jamil has dark skin and long, black hair..." Cater peek at the surrounding. I quickly spotted Kalim and Jamil sitting at a table not far from us.

"Oh, there he is." I pointed my finger. We soon approached their table.

"Yo, you're the guy that got hurt in the kitchen yesterday? Tell us about it." Grim blurted out. Jamil and Kalim turn to face us.

"Huh!? What do you guys want, out of the blue?" Jamil asked. The moment Kalim saw me, he jump up from his seat and hug me.

"Ah, Y/n. I'm so delighted to see you." Kalim smiled.

"Oh, hm!? I'm happy to see you too." I smiled back.

"Do you two know each other?" Cater asked, as Kalim pulled away.

"Oh, yes. Jamil, Y/n, and I are friends since we were five. She is also the one who saved me during the entrance ceremony." Kalim explained.

"Oh, is that the reason? He told me not to hurt Y/n?" Riddle mumbled, then turn to Grim. "Grim. It would do you well to watch how you talk to people." Turned back at Kalim and Jamil. "We're sorry for bothering you while you're eating."

"The dorm head of Heartslabyul and the violent raccoon from the ceremony. Ah haha! This is a funny combo." Kalim laughed. It took me a second to find, what was funny about it.

"I told you, I ain't no raccoon! I'm the great Grim!" Grim said with an angry face.

"Oooh, long time no see Celestia and Lucas!" Kalim said, looking at the two. Celestial and Lucas slightly bow their head, then back to everyone "I'm Kalim, the dorm head for Scarabia. This is the vice dorm head, Jamil. Nice to meet you." Kalim introduces himself and Jamil.

"Oh, oooh. This guy's got a loose screw or two." Grim mumbled while gazing at Jamil's injury.

"...And? Why do you want to know about my injury?" Jamil asked us.