🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Y /N POV

Y /N POV

"So it's already that time of the year," Celestia let out.

"What is this Magical Shift Tournament? You are talking about." Lucas tilted his head, "Please do tell more about this occasion."

"What, Lucas, you don't know Magift?" Ace asked.

"I'm not aware of these human games or festivals," Lucas assume.

"Wait! If Celestia and Y/n know about the Tournament, then how come Lucas doesn't?" Deuce asked then he turn to me.

"Lucas is a dragon and every day on the Magical Shift. He will go to the forest to hunt some strong beasts that are the way how dragons grow stronger." I replied.

"Can someone please explain this so-called 'Magical Shift Tournament?" Lucas asked while placing his index finger on his chin.

"It's famous around the world. There's a pro league and world cup, too." Deuce told Lucas.

"I don't know, either!" Grim said.

"Magical shift... Magift for short is a sport played by two teams of seven. Put simply, there's a disk that you have to throw through the other team's goal to score points. The team with the most point wins." Ace explained .

"Mh! I see, human games sound fun." Lucas said.

"Now that I think about it. It has been four years since I last played in a tournament." I recall my memory.

"But it might be hard for you to take part in a game of magift, Y/n." Ace said.

"Why's that?" Grim, and Lucas asked in sync.

"Magical Shift is a sport that uses magic," Deuce said.

"Huh, okay!? But that doesn't explain why we can't play? We all have magic too." Grim stated.

"Grim, please let him finish," Y/n said

"I was saying... The disk is carried with magic, defense and offense also use magic." Deuce said.