🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

"I smell... dirt?" Y/n said herself and found herself inside another dream. Soon I notice that I am inside a cave where Scar laying down on his back and Zazu is in the bone cage.

"Do stop Zazu, you're bringing the mood down." Scar told Zazu.

"Oh, I'd never have done this with Mufasa..." Zazu mumbled, didn't know Scar heard him.

"Wha! What do you say!? I am the king!" Scar yelled making Zazu flinch, and I covered both of my ears. The three hyenas walk into the cave.

"Hey, Boss. We gotta bone to pick with you." The first hyena hissed.

"There's no food, no water! And we're starving." The second hyena complained.

"I don't care. Ohh, eat Zazu." Scar points his paw at the bluebird, as Zazu starts to panic.

"Things were better under Mufasa." One of the hyenas whispered, unaware that Scar heard their whisper.

"Hmph, is that so? You're an eyesore! Get out!" Scar demand.

"Uhoohoohoo!" The three hyenas laugh when everything soon becomes dark.

"If you're gonna get angry when people compare you, take your job seriously," Y/n stated. She gazes at her back thinking her younger self would show up again. However, this time she doesn't appear until Y/n opened her eyes. "She didn't show up."

The girl raises from the bed, and Y/n cleans herself and changes into her clothes. Afterward, the door of the room opened, and Jack entered the room.

"Hey... Get up. Oh, you are already up." Jack said as entered the room. Luckily the girl finish changing before Jack could enter.

"Could you knock on the door first, before actually entering my room?" Y/n said.

"A-ah! Sorry." Jack apologized.

"Huh? Why are you in our dorm?" Grim turned to Jack with a question.

"I came during my morning run. Today's the magical shift tournament. I couldn't let you oversleep." Jack said.