🍓|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I gaze around my area and quickly remember who's the house I am in. "This is... The Rosehearts mansion." While I was looking around, I noticed Riddle standing in front of a door looking at something. I make my way to him and tap his shoulders gently. "Riddle."

"Y-y/n!" Riddle jumped back in surprise and didn't notice I was standing next to him. As I looked in the room, what he was watching, and there were Ms. Rosehearts and Riddle in his younger self.

"What is this? Why are we here?" I asked Riddle, as he walked to the room. I follow him from behind.

"This is my childhood memory," Riddle replied in a soft voice.

'His memory!?' I thought to myself.

"The woman standing there is my mother and the little boy is me." Riddle pointed his finger.

"Happy eighth birthday, Riddle. Your birthday cake this year is a low-sugar, high lecithin cake made with soy flour and nuts." Ms. Roseheart greet the younger Riddle as they celebrated his birthday.

"Thank you, mama. But, um, I..." Younger Riddle struggled to speak up, "Just once, I really want to try a tart covered in bright red strawberries..."

"How could you say such a thing! That pastry is a mound of sugar that's more like poison. One slice will exceed your ideal daily intake of carbohydrates. Today we're having a tuna sauteed with plenty of docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic acid. Ah, but at age eight your ideal caloric intake is... Less than 600 calories per meal so don't eat more than 100 grams. Alright?"

"...Yes, mama."

"For so long... A strawberry tart was... What I wanted to eat. In the cake shops around town... They're displayed in the window... Tarts that look like jewels." Riddle spoke up, as I watch his childhood,

"Let's end your classical magic studies here for today. You have until tomorrow to review the magical ethics that you learned today and get through page 50 of your language philosophy test. To that end, I'll give you an hour to study for your next potions lesson." Ms. Roseheart told the younger Riddle as she stood up.