New fling

I woke up in a unfamiliar place and someones arms were wrapped around me. I peeked over my shoulder and saw Katie. I suddenly had flashbacks of the events that occured yesterday. I looked down to see we're both still naked. I flipped around to face her and saw her sleeping peacefully. Lets change that.

I slipped my hands down to her crotch and started to rub her clit only to hear her moan in her sleep. I eventually slipped my fingers in and to my suprise she moan my name. Mind you SHE IS STILL SLEEP. I picked up the pace the her eyes started to flutter open. She started getting louder and her walls started tightening around my fingers. She let out one last moan before she came on my fingers. "Well good morning to you too", she said out of breath. I licked my fingers clean and pulled her in for a kiss. "Good morning. Did you sleep well", I said getting up to use the bathroom. "Yeah until I was rudely interru- OH FUCK WE ARE LATE TO CLASS", she yelled frantically. "It's fine we'll just stay here today" I looked down at a bunch of missed calls and unread texts from Demi. "I need a break from Demi anyways", I calmed her down a bit.

Demi's POV

Yesterday was a complete mess. I can't believe I let my jealousy get the best of me. Now I know for sure she'll be running to someone else. I called Mathew and Sirah yesterday and they let me have it. I know I'm fucking stupid for it. Believe it or not I've never been so angry about something. Anyways, I'm on my way to work and the radio is playing lightly. I finally arrived and I grabbed all of my belongings. I unlocked my classroom door and settled then suddenly students started pouring in. So, I gave the assignment for the day.

About 30 minutes into class I noticed Charlie and this Katie girl isn't here. Maybe it's just a coincidence. I looked at my messages to Charlie and she left me on read. I decided to text her again but this time asking if she is coming to class today. About 15 minutes later still no answer. I should just give up now. I went into my office and let out a long sigh. My eyes started tearing up and my face felt hot. "I'm an huge fuck up", I slapped myself in the face then my tears started pouring.

Charlie's POV

Katie and I spent the day fucking around with each other. She is really good in bed and she likes to experiment too. Eventually we got tired around 4 pm. We ended up cuddling while watching On My Block on Netflix. She didn't notice but I was deep in my thoughts. What are we? Friends? Fuck buddies? Oh I know! Friends with benefits. She dragged her fingers in circles on my chest, then I noticed she stopped. I think she is sleeping. I don't blame her. I think I wore her out today. I slowly slid from under her to use the restroom. At first she stirred but then got comfortable again. I smiled at the sight in front of me. She's so cute.

A few hours later she is stirring in her sleep and she sits up only to smile at me. "I got a idea. I'm tired of staring at these walls. Let's go to your place", she smirked. She's up to something but what?

Katie's POV

I want to make Demi jealous. I want to make them regret what they did to Charlie. I threw some clothes on without a bra or underwear. I packed a few things with me just in case then she lead me to her car. She turned up the radio, cracked the windows, and started humming to the song. I grabbed her hand and slowly put it in my pants. I'm just addicted to her touch. I came like 8 times today, I don't know what's gotten into me. "Damn babe you wet again", she slowly started helping me. "You do something to me", I let out a uncontrollably load moan. She pulls over and turns her car off. I'd assume we are at her house. She opened my door and picked me up so I wrapped my legs around her. I see a familiar curvy shaped person rolling their trash to the curb. I know exactly who that is so I started leaving hickeys on Charlie's neck. She let a audible moan out which caused the person to look at us and eventually run in their house. Got em.

A/n: Katie is a horny mfer, Charlie is conflicted asf, and Demi is depressed. Let's see what happens next.