Early Mornings

SMUT WARNING

I stood amazed from this seductive sight. Demi had on matching red bra and thong. She had rose petals leading to her office. "You like what you see?", she bit her lip and looked me up and down. I stood there speechless. She reached out to grab my hand. Before I grab her hand I turned around to close and lock the door. I grabbed her hand and she slowly led me to her office. Once we got in we closed and locked that door too. I looked around and saw the set up. She had this couch in there that I never noticed before you know like those therapist couch where the patient lays on it (pictured at the top), yeah it was that. Anyways she had a few things on her desk. This will be fun. She had a clitoral vibrator, a strap on, some lube, and a vibrator bullet with the remote. She pulled me towards the couch and pushed me down.

Demi's POV

I didn't get any sleep last night so I just got everything ready. I grabbed my black duffle bag and threw a few things in. I was immensely horny and I was already wet but I'm saving it for Charlie. The clock hit 4:00 so I put on my matching red bra and thong and put a trench coat over it. I stuffed some work clothes inside my duffle bag. I got into my car and drove to the school.

I got there at 4:15. I'm only here so early because I need to check the school and set up my office. I walked through the back door and started to check the doors of each classroom to see if was dark in the room. It took me 30 minutes to do each building and there were only three so it took me an hour and a half (it's currently 5:45). Luckily for me, the last building is where my classroom was. I walked through the hall and got my keys out as I got to my door. I unlocked the door and got into my office. I got everything out of the duffle bag and set it on my desk. I pulled my couch into the middle of the office and pushed everything else to the side. I took my coat off and put it on the hook. I got the scrunchy off my wrist and put my hair into a ponytail. I took my phone out and checked the time it's 6:15, Charlie should be knocking any minute. Sure enough, she did. I quietly/seductively yelled come in. I walked out of my office and saw her opening the door. As soon as she laid eyes on me her jaw dropped. "Omg", she said. "You like what you see", I asked but I didn't get a response. I reached out to grab her hand but before she took it she locked the door. Afterward, I led her to my office closing and locking that door. I watched her facial expressions carefully. She looked smug. I had enough of the waiting so I took charge for once.

Charlie's POV

Omg... My mind went crazy as my heart beated so hard that I could hear it in my own ears. She was absolutely stunning. Her red bra and thong complimenting her fair skin and flawless complexion. Before I can think, she had me by the hands leading me to the back room.

In mere seconds, her hand found my throat, pushing me onto a chair. An uncontrollable moan escaped my mouth as she ripped my shirt off. Her strength was surprising  and arousing.

"I'm going to fucking take you and there's nothing you can do about it.", she said, breathing heavily like a lustful animal, preying on my body, filling me with lust and unholy thoughts. Her voice penetrated through my body like a lightning bolt, making my legs spread apart. The power she had over my body was incredible. "F-fuck...take me....please.", I begged as my hips began to grind up and down, and in a matter of seconds my pants flew across the room.
She was hungry for me as I was for her, our hands traveling each other's bodies, the temperature rising around us and our breathing becoming heavier and heavier. "Beg for it, my pretty little toy." She whispered in my ear as her hands traveled near my sweet spot. "Please! Please take me...I want you so bad, fuck, I need you, please oh please!" I begged in agony as my wrists were being cuffed to the chair, my hips thrusted through the air as she watched in amusement, I couldn't take it anymore, her lust was intoxicating and i couldn't have enough. "Once i get out of these, you're fucked." I said as I looked up at her. Her hand found my throat again as she pulled me closer to her, her gorgeous brown eyes peering into my soul, "from now on, you call me daddy, bitch." She said with a smirk, her words doing more damage than I showed. My heart beated twice as hard and I began to drip as my legs shivered a little. "Yes daddy" I said, instantly driven to euphoria and submission. She had all the control, for now. But it felt so right-... Her fingers shot up inside me with such a force that made my moans echo through the empty halls, my hips thrusted upwards and my back arched uncontrollably. She didn't need any of the toys, her fingers gave me bliss as she nearly lifted me with one hand inside me. She began trusting harder and faster as my cries echoed through the morning sky. "D-don't stop...fuck!" I screamed as she pulled her fingers out of me. I could feel it, bliss was mere inches away. I grinded my hips upward uncontrollably, my thoughts assisting me as I screamed in euphoria, my fluids soaking her and the floor all at once, my legs shaking vigorously and my throat sore. My body dropped and I struggled to catch my breath. Before I managed to catch myself, my hair was pulled, and my face was met with her wet *****. She thrusted harder and her moans grew louder and louder, making my heart race and arousing me more and more. It was happening again, only this time I didn't need assistance. It would be my first time having an unassisted orgasm. Just as I began to arch my back, "Oh fuck!" Her moans grew loud as she soaked my face and my body, causing me to soak the floor again. Nothing mattered besides us and this moment. Not time, not our location, not us getting caught, nothing. Our bodies collapsed into each other as we made out for a couple of minutes, her grinding on my soaked and shaky legs. "Fuck, I love you" she whispered between kisses, making my heart flutter. "I love you too." I said, looking into her beautiful eyes. She got up with a smirk and she began uncuffing me. "Your tur-..." "Hello? Is somebody there?" Somebody called from the halls, footsteps getting louder and louder. We panicked realizing its already opening time....

A/n: Cue Big Time Rush theme song....first time writing smut with the help of Nobody...I seriously don't know his name but I knew him for quite some time...but thanks bud ❤ Anyway I'll update within the next few days :)