Anxiety

I woke up with a tear stained face. I sat up as I recalled last nights events. She moved on that quickly. I guess I should move on too. I have to go to work today but I just might take today off.

After calling the school to let them know I wont arrive, I went to the app store and downloaded Tinder. I know I shouldn't get into something serious, especially after a break up, but a little fun can't hurt right. About 15 minutes passed after my account was setup and I already have a notification. It's from a woman named Lana Parilla and she is older but damn is she beautiful. She has this scar on her lip which is sexy in its own way and she is only 10 MILES AWAY.

Lana: Hey Love! Looking for a good time? :P

My mind was blank. She knows what she wants and is out to get it.

Demi: Sure, give me a time and place.

Lana: Silver Plate Diner at 6pm so we can get to know each other beforehand. Fair warning the place is a little secluded, I'll explain later I promise. Then I might bring you home with me ;)

Demi: Thats fine just don't kill me lol. See you then! :)

I put my phone down and processed what had just happened. I know I'm desperate at the moment but for all I know that can be a catfish or a kidnapper or a MURDERER but she said she'll explain. An abrupt knock at my door pulled me away from my thoughts. It was extremely loud. "OKAY", I yelled. I open my door but nobody is there I looked down to see a package. I have no idea what it is.  I'm what some would call a unnecessary spender, so its one of the many things I ordered in the past few days. I grabbed my box and sat it on the table while I went to get a knife to open it. I walked back to my living room and cut the box open only to reveal another box.  I opened the 2nd box and to my suprise it revealed a purple rubber toy. Perfect timing I guess. Maybe I should try it out, it's been a bit lonely lately. I ran upstairs to my room and threw everything off my bed. I took my shorts off and panties and laid down. I spread my legs and played with the modes for a bit and then chose one I might like. Before I insert it into me I got my phone, when onto incognito mode, and you can guess what I'm watching. I inserted it and my worries went away. After about 15 minutes I finally came and got up to clean up. Something about sex/masturbation wears me out so I laid back down and let sleep take over me.

Charlie's POV

Katie and I are in class this morning and just like last night, we could not keep our hands off of each other. Since Mx. Lovato isn't here we snuck off to the bathroom and had sex. I feel bad for Demi but whatever. Luckily, we are in the bathroom we were able to clean up instanly because Katie made a BIG mess. You know maybe Katie can be a potential girlfriend. I haven't seen any red flags, the sex is AMAZING, and her personality is so unique. But, I still want to wait because I had just gotten out of a relationship or atleast what I thought was one. I want to take my time with this one and have fun with her before making things official. At the same time how do I know she feels the same about me. She probably sees me as some charity case after I poured my heart out about Demi. How do I know I can trust her?? Suddenly a rush of thoughts came and flooded my head.

Flashback:

I grabbed my phone and gathered the courage to enter the password. THATS IT IM IN. I went to his DMs and couldn't believe my eyes. "I'm single". I scrolled through other messages and my heart shattered. "You are my world, I love you", I shed a few tears. I didn't want to go further but I continued anyways. I found a few messages of him talking shit and a few nudes. I can't believe how much he lied. I loved him. I cared about him. I TRUSTED him.

I shake my thoughts away and it seems that Katie noticed I spaced out. I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind and a kiss on my neck. "Whatever it is you're thinking about is not worth overthinking. Trust that the universe will work everything out.", she's right. If its meant to be, it'll be and right now this feels right. I grabbed all of our stuff and walked out the bathroom with Katie following behind. I walk to my car and turned around to see Katie questioning my actions. "I'm tired so I'm going home wanna come with", I gestured to my car. Without thinking twice Katie stood my side. "Of course I'll go with you", she pecked my lips and got into the passenger seat. Once I got in the car we drove in a comfortable silence. Externally I seemed calm, but internally my anxiety took over. I couldn't stop over thinking about Katie. I never had any luck with my past lovers and the trauma from those reltionships carried over to this one. Maybe I need to heal from this before I make this official. Luckily Katie is a flexible person which is what I love about her the most. She understands me in ways others couldn't....