that's not tommy anymore

wilbur-

i hate leaving tommy but i need to get more food and supplies. then i see puffy, tubbo, and niki all in a circle talking very whisper like.... hmmmm...

ranboo-

me, techno, quackity and sam are waiting for the signal... 

private chat: tubbo- we got him distracted go get him big man!

"ok we got it lets go".

me and the other are following tommy's trail of blood... "what if he's dead?" quackity says sadly.. "he won't be, this is tommy we are talking about... he's probably alive but..." i pause not wanting to even think of the next part. 

"look, after exile he already acted pretty insane, and after everything he's been through... i know we don't want to think or admit it... but we have to... when we find tommy.... he's not gonna be the same..."

the rest of the walk was quiet until we came apon a cabin? "this can't be it... it's so homey and small..." quackity said opening the door we looked around... then sam froze... "guys, look..." we all look over and see some red stone on the floor. "he must have some secret door or something..." sam said and we began searching... techno groaned. "where is it?!" he leaned and the lamp made a click... 

then we saw the floor move showing a ladder... "i'll go first" sam began going down... after a little bit, "when does this end?" said quackity... then we made it to the floor only to find a hallway with many doors.... "oh come on!" quackity whined. 

sam had to lock pick each lock... then the final door... " ok, sam guard the door we'll call for you if anything happens. he nodded. we opened the door to see a semi normal looking house.... "this place is giving me the chills." said techno...

"techno?! quackity!? ranboo?!" we all look over to see dream. quackity leaps at him and holds him against the wall. "where is tommy!? what did you do to him?!" techno moves quackity off him. 

dream takes off the mask showing emerald eyes, freckles, and tears... "wilbur, he's insane! he won't let us leave!" he calms his breathing. "but i have gone through nothing compared to tommy..." at this we all tensed... 

if even dream is feeling bad for tommy... then this must be bad.... dream leads us to a room with locks on the outside.... he unlocks it and we all gasp.. tommy is sleeping on the bed... techno runs up and wakes tommy up. 

"tommy were here to save you." i said but then we see tommy's eye water and he screams. he cover his mouth and look at dream. "he's not tommy anymore... " dream looks down in shame... "ok this is gonna be more difficult..." techno grabbed out some scarfs and rope.. he gagged and blindfolded tommy, then he tied his hands together and his feet. he held him bridal style. 

"guys!!! tubbo messaged me! wilbur is on his way!!!" we all panicked and went up the ladder and left the cabin.... our legs were begging for us to stop running but we didn't.. 

wilbur-

i went back home after arguing with the bothersome people. but when i got to the door... it wasn't locked..... no no no.... i ran over to see the opening to the floor open! i went down ladder to only see all the doors in the hallway were open... i ran into the house.

"TOMMY?!?! TOMMY?!?!?!" i looked everywhere... dream and him are gone.... i felt nothing... i grabbed two of my swords, armor, explosives, potions, and other weapons and began planning....