just a kid....

Tommy-

Nikki left and for some reason, i felt like i could trust her.... 

flashback-

"Tommy no one really cares about you"

"no one is there for you and on your side"

" everyone has betrayed you but they never said sorry or tried to fix the damage"

"but Tommy i'm here, i care Tommy, your my symphony! im going to fix this and make you the old Tommy i know, the one who was happy and carefree."

"you don't belong anywhere!"

flashback over back to Tommy-

I shiver from the memory, no he's wrong... i finished the soup and cleaned my dishes. i took a shower, got in some old clothes Nikki has. It was a dark red and went to my knees, the pants were black. Nikki told me i could use some of her old clothes, i am very happy my old ones were falling apart. 

Nikki said she wont be back in a few days.... once the medication she gave me for my injuries wore off i was in so much pain i slept all day. then i woke up late at night.... i want to go for a walk..... walk where? 

prime path! i haven't seen it in so long! I hop out of the bed and grab a stick niki said i could use if it hurts to walk, which it does. i walk out of the forest to the prime path. i sit there staring at the path my feet almost touching it. i hesitate....

 maybe i don't belong here.... no no i can't let that get to me! I take a step on the prime path with my wooden sandal. click... i miss that sound, the wood of the path against my shoes. I walk down to church prime. i pay my respects. i walk past L'manhole... plants are starting to grow around the place... good..... nature will cover and make anew from what was a disaster. 

i walk down and see my dirt shack.... i open the door... it looks torn apart and many of my things have been stolen.... flashback) "they don't care about you Tommy!") i walk some more, my enderchest still has all my valuable items. i grab a stone ax from whats left from my chests. i put it in my sword rest on my belt. "hello Tommy..." 

no no no no... i know that voice more than any other.... wilbur... I freeze.... i feel his hand grip my shoulder firmly.... "Tommy your lucky i love you cuz you almost got me in a lot of trouble." i turn around and push him away. "n-no Nikki cares about me!" he looks at me with a sad, condescending, smile. " oh Tommy she doesn't CARE about you she is pitying you..." i step back... 

"no she is not! s-she said so!" he looked at me with a smile. "she tried to kill you Tommy, remember that? and she is just tricking you. what makes you think you can trust her? Tommy i have never tried to kill you." i freeze, i didn't know what to say.... 

i knew she tried killing me but... i forgave her.... but i have nothing to say back to him, he's right... he steps closer and reaches out. "come home Tommy ill take care of you and you won't have to worry about Nikki i will make sure she gets what she deserves, Tommy come on, trust me." I felt tempted to reach for him wanting to hug him and for him to comfort me and tell me everything is going to be alright... 

I ran and he was right behind me walking at a steady pace but enough to keep up enough. then i realize why he is so calm as i start running down the prime path screaming for help but no one can hear, all my bandages start unraveling and my wounds start reopening... 

he untied them... i run and no longer have any of my bandages, my wounds are bleeding a trail of blood but my adrenaline keep me going. i make it to the front of eret's castle but i collapse from blood loss... the last thing i see is wilbur looming over me... "lets go home".....

puffy

me being one of the guards at erets castle i was resting at my station inside one of the front towers. then i heard it... blood curling screams for help... but it sounds from far away. 

My sheep ears are great for this, i-it sounds like Tommy?! but he's been missing, i have been searching for weeks!? I hear them get closer and start to grab my weapons and armor. then it stops.... 

from the top of the tower i see a figure carrying a bleeding and beaten Tommy away. "HEY! HEY! stop right there leave the kid alone this instant!" by the time i rush down the stairs to the gateway the man and Tommy are no where to be seen. 

later-

i spent the whole night searching for the poor boy..... I need to find clues... i walk down the prime path and almost scream seeing it have a trail of blood from Tommy's house to eret's front of the castle.... 

i need to talk with Nikki... she may have been mad at Tommy, but me and her worked it out and she still loves the boy like a brother.

Nikki

i walk through the snow till i see the old log cabin. and then i walk to the syndicate room... this is worth calling a meeting. i ring the bell. ( it informs all members of the meeting but if they are busy they can not show up). 

philza, ranboo, and techno appear all looking at me confused. "you all know Tommy?" Phil nods "yeah the kid who betrayed me what about him?" techno says with a annoyed tone. "y-yeah! he's been missing for a month and a week now!" ranboo says looking nervous and urgent, he must really care for Tommy. 

"yes now, Phil i need to inform you of your son wilbur...." Phil looks at me with confusion. "weren't we just talking about Tommy? what does wilbur have to do with this?" i look over to ranboo."can you show us one of the missing posters. " i found Tommy and i think wilbur kidnapped him..." philza looks at me angrily.. 

"look wilbur is getting better now besides he would never hurt Tommy!" philza and techno teleport away... "ranboo i need your help." he looks at me warily. "you really think so? i believe you.... what can i do?" i smile at the enderman boy. "can you come with me to go see Tommy?" he smiles "yes i would love to!" 

a days journey later-

me and ranboo make it to my place but something is wrong.... the door is wide open.... i run in and run down the hall and slam open Tommy's door only to see no Tommy... "Tommy!? Tommy!? where are you!?" 

me and ranboo search the whole house. "Nikki i don't think he's here anymore...." i fall to my knee and feel tears run down my cheeks. "no no i told him i would protect him! he trusted me! he was so scared and hurt! he was finally gonna heal!" i scream out crying. ranboo sit next to me and hugs me. "we'll find him Nikki don't worry.

puffy-

i make it to Nikki only to find her and ranboo on the floor with her crying her heart out... "Nikki!? whats wrong!?" Nikki told me everything and i sit there listening in horror... "so the man was wilbur!" Nikki looks at me confused now it was my turn to tell my story, after doing so she just looked shocked. 

"we have to do something... i tried to tell Phil but he wouldn't believe me!" i scoff. "of course Phil is a good warrior but is a oblivious parent!" she looks at me in horror. "what are we gonna do?" she asks tears rolling down he face. "i-i don't know..."