finished

wilbur-

i gathered my tnt and all my weapons and potions and snuck to tubbo's mansion... i was ready to take back what was rightfully mine... when... i snuck and sat on a window-ledge... there inside was everyone... and i mean everyone... sitting together.... 

tommy and dream even where chatting and laughing... laughing... i look once again to see tommy's face pink from laughter and his smile so wide and so genuine.... phil was smiling looking at everyone getting along... quackity, karl, and sapnap are all kissing... tubbo and ranboo are playing with Michael, dream and george are holding hands while laughing at something tommy said... tommy is sitting beside jack and niki and techno all laughing as techno turns red from embarrassment... eret is chatting with puffy and hbomb as well as ant and bad and skeppy who is sneaking away with bad's muffins... and everyone else....

this... this is it... it was never MY unfinished symphony... it was... it was HIS.... i stare once again at tommy's face... a single tear escapes my left eye dropping from my cheek to chin to my picture in my hand.... it was the day of l'manburg... fundy, me, tommy, niki, jack, tubbo, eret, everyone... the paper folds from my wet tear making contact....

i smile and wipe the tear....

tommy-

we were all talking about and doing well eating niki's delicious meal when we heard a firework...?

we all left through tubbo's mansion's front door's and saw wilbur on one of the towers.... "w-wilbur?!", i yell fear, surprise and happiness rising in me?! "wilbur this has to stop!", yells phil. wilbur smiles and i turn pale... i know wilbur well enough to see the reality behind the smile...

wiblur-

i see everyone look confused, except for tommy... of course he would put it together... "I WAS WRONG EVERYONE! IT WAS NEVER MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY! IT WAS HIS! AND IT IS FINALLY FINISHED!", i see philza's and tommy's face grow in panic... 

"THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SYMPHONY!", 

tommy-

i look to see a button connected to mounds of fireworks at wilbur's feet.... i give tubbo to ranboo and start running to the tower as wibur says his soon to be finale speech.....

wilbur-

i sing the l'manburg anthem and add my finishing touches... 

it's his l'manburg

no l'manburg

it's the people

it's the place

now i will leave without a trace

i will go out in color like tubbo's face

in l'manburg

no l'manburg 

tommy's l'manb-

i go and press the button but then in the instant i get shoved and now am no longer on the platform... i look up to see tommy smiling down at me. "IT WAS MEANT TO BE!"....

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

we all watch as tommy is covered by everyone in the smp all of them huddling around him the colors flashing and screams can be heard... i loose contentiousness...

tommy-

i look up to see phil with no wings both burned to crisp.... "ph-phil?!", everyone hugs me and we all cheer... then during the chaos i see wilbur... me and phil walk over and phil lifts him up...

2 months later~

wilbur-

i open my eyes to see two blue ones staring back at me.... "wilbur!", i get hugged by tommy....?

"i sit up in my hospital bed? i wipe tommy's tears....", he looks up with a smile. "it's our symphony and it's not finished just yet, not without you...", i cry in tommy's arms and i feel phil hug us both....

dream-

my l'manburg

bye l'manburg

no l'manburg

his l'manburg

our lllllll''''''''''mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrgggggggg

the end of MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY,

finally finished.....