Kidnapped by England SEQUAL

~TimeSkip, (Y/N)'s POV~

Living with England was okay. He was a real gentleman and really sweet but....... There was one problem...

His cooking.....

Sometimes I wonder who taught him how to cook....

~TimeSkip~

I awoke yawning slightly. I rubbed my eyes to see my small 12 by 16 room. The sunlight rushed into my room, lighting up the room, making my (F/C) walls light up. I smiled but was interrupted by the smell of smoke....

I knew exactly what had happened and rushed downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Bl**** h***!" A British voice yelled, obviously ticked off.

I sighed and walked in seeing the oven smoking.

"Oh Arthur.." I sighed.

~Arthur's POV~

"Oh Arthur.." I heard (Y/N) sigh.

I blushed and turned around.

"Morning, love," I replied rubbing the back of my head.

"Morning, Arthur," (Y/N) replied walking over to me.

I smiled and hugged her, kissing her gently on the cheek.

"Sorry about breakfast love...," I replied, sighing slightly.

"Oh, Arthur. It's alright! I forgive you." (Y/N) smiled, brightly causing my cheeks to turn slightly pink.

I blushed and looked away.

~No one's POV~

(Y/N) smiled and walked up to Arthur, kissing him on the cheek. Arthur's face turned bright red. (Y/N) smiled sweetly before walking towards the pantry.

Arthur put his hand to his cheek and felt where (Y/N) had just kissed him. He smiled and walked over to (Y/N). She looked up at him, innocently. He gently pressed my lips on to hers. Her (E/C) eyes widened in shock at what happened. However, she ended up kissing back.

Arthur pulled away and smiled, "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Arthur! Of course!" (Y/N) replied hugging Arthur and kissing him square on the lips.

They began kissing and when air became to great they pulled away. They say their looking into each other's eyes.

A loud crash suddenly pulled them back into reality.

"Yo! Dude, dudette! What ya doin'?" Alfred asked, loudly.

Arthur's face became red with anger and instantly began chasing Alfred around the house. (Y/N) laughed slightly, shook her head and walked up to her room.

~Yeah! Finally updated! Yay! Okay, so anyways, I hope that this was worth the wait. I'm sorry for the delay that I had though. ^ ^" Well, see you guys!~