2p!Canada

It was the middle of the night when it all happened... It was a beautiful night, unusual for any suspicious activity. However, that wasn't that case. During that gorgeous night, around 10:00, a young (H/C) girl wondered the streets of the enchanted city. The girl's (E/C) eyes shone brightly, attracting the star's glow. However, it wasn't just the stars attention that was attracted... From a near by alley-way, a blonde haired boy watched from the shadows. Even though it was night, he wore black shades that hid his eyes. His hair was tied back into a ponytail. He watched her walk past the alley-way, clueless to his existence.

The girl smiled to herself, watching the stars in the sky. She sighed and continued on her way towards her house. The boy's eyes followed her figure, decided wether or not he should make his move. A bit bored, he stuffed a cigarette into his mouth and lit it. He watched her walk past the alley-way and decided to make his move. His hand reached over towards a hockey-stick that lay against the wall to his left. This wasn't a usual hockey stick. Instead, at the end of the hockey stick, barbed wire wrapped around the bottom, holding it in a tight embrace. He smirked to himself and strolled out of the alley, watching his prey.

Sadly, the girl noticed nothing about his presence approaching her quickly. Before she knew it she felt a sudden pain in the back of her head, and fainted due to the pain. The boy smirked to himself and threw her over his shoulder. Little did she know what was to come.

"You now belong to me, maple...~"

~I'm so sorry for not updating in forever... I have been busy with school, rodeos and taking care of my family...

2p!America: Excuses...

Shut Up! Anyways, I am trying to update this book as fast as I can along with keeping up with my other 15 books. I haven't even published half of the ones I'm working on.... So, it's been a bit stressful...

2p!Francios: You still haven't done me yet....

2p!China, 2p!Russia, 2p!Germany, 2p!Japan, 2p!Austria, 2p!Greece, 2p!Turkey, 2p!Switzerland, 2p!Litchenstien, 2p!Baltics, Baltics, Turkey, Switzerland, Litchenstien, 2p!Rome, Holy Roman Empire, Rome, 2p!Germania, Germania, Sealand, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Australia, etc..: *Agrees*

Hey! I'm trying! *whispers* It doesn't help when you don't have Internet...

2p!England: What did you say poppet?

Nothing... Once again I am very sorry for taking so long to update. Until next time.~