R U N N I N G

Rebeka P.O.V

I'm running,
Running from everything, my legs started to give up my breathing got heavier, my whole body shivering in horror.

I'm hell scared, I know if I stop they will catch me and I don't know what worse going to happen to me if they found me. They will rape me or even worst kill me and I'm not ready to face that shit.

My life is a disaster since I was born my parents leave me in an orphanage and I don't know my real parents but I believe in God I thought if God snatch my parents maybe something generous waiting for me but who im fooling.

When I turn 16 people see me as meat, not a human. The owner of the orphanage always gives me filthy looks and tries to seduce me. One day he invited me to his office and try to hit on me but I'm not his hoe who pleased him. Everyone thinks women are some kind of object who need to satisfy the man but im, not a people pleaser. I kicked his balls run out of the orphanage and after that, I'm officially an orphan. After that, I leave the town and start a new life with a new identity.

As I said, my life is a disaster. After three years Every day, I have to survive but today is the worse day. Again I'm running to save my life from some rascal.

Two hours before.......

A loud bang on my door and I know who is but I'm scared to face them.

"Open the damn door"

He roared and I gasped in horror I run to unlock the door. My hands are shaking but I can't show them I'm afraid of them. Slowly I open the door and see their outraged faces but suddenly he pushed the door wide so they can enter and I started to take a step back.

"It's really good to see you, Rebeka Rios"

He spat and give me a brutal gaze.

"Harry give me some time I promise I will return your all money just more time, please"

He smirks and takes more steps and I saw Jeff behind harry who lurking over me. I know his intention was not good for me I sniff and realize that both are heavy drunk and my heartbeat pumping loudly.

"Oohh my little Rebeka, you already waste my time now you have to return my money immediately or-"

"O-or what"

"Or I have my way to get what I want"

Both are staring at me they both give me a dreadful gaze I can see the lust in their eyes and I know what they thinking.

I ran to my bedroom so I can lock myself but Jeff was faster than me. He kicked the door harshly and I fall to the ground my vision started to blur because of my tears.

"So fierce"

"Jeff I'm begging you, please let go of me, I promise I will return your all money but please leave me"

"I love when girl beg especially on her knees and now look at you"

"Jeff, please"

Harry stands beside him and he bends over to my level and harshly grabs my hair.

"Let's make a deal"

My body trembling I know what he wants but I hope it's not what I think.

"You have to give yourself to us"

"What"

I whined at his face my eyes got wide but his fist got tightened around my hair.

"Listen bitch if you can't repay us, we will come daily and get what we want, and you can't do anything"

"No No please don't do this I promise I will ret-"

I feel a Hard slap on my face and I taste my blood.

"Shut up you whore now we don't fucking care about money all we need is your fucking mouth"

Jeff grabbed my jaw and squeeze it harshly my tears shredded rapidly.

"Don't give me blowjob eyes it turns me on"

Harry's strong arms grabbed my shoulder and stand me up. Jeff stood in front of me and Harry stood behind me his hand again grabbing my hair and it caused me to toss my head back Jeff didn't waste time licking my neck.

"Please, please leave me"

I sobbed so hard but they both start to touch me disgustingly and I started to lose hope in god.

Harry harshly push my body to my bed and both are started to climb the bed. I crawl to the headboard and I can see the dead point of my life this is the end. Jeff jump on me and hover my body I was trying to fight but harry grabbed my legs.

Jeff slap me again on my face and grabbed my jaw tightly but my hands are free I was trying to find something or anything to save my life but I found nothing.

Jeff grabbed my neck and throw my head to the nightstand and it hit so hard I started to bleed but my hand grabbed the lamp, I yanked and hit the lamp on his head.

He fell to the other side and screamed, harry run to see Jeff but I grabbed the wine bottle on the nightstand shattered the bottom so I can use the bottles as a weapon.

"Don't you dare to touch me"

"You bitch"

Harry run to me and without hesitation, I dug the bottle into his right chest and he started to bleed he fell to his knees. My hands are shaking to see what I've done this is not me. Harry starts to get up slowly but I run to the door and I can hear his screaming.

"Bitch you can't run far away from me"

I reached the main door and locked the door from outside and started to run.

Present time.....

My speed gets slow I drained my all energy and I'm bleeding hell but I can't stay here, I have to find a road or highway so that someone can help me but I heard some voice, a very strange voice my heart stop for a second thought of they might find me.

"No no this can't be true"

I mumbled and started to run with my sore legs and suddenly I fall into the soil dirt. I try to get up and see my whole dirty clothes now I'm officially looking like, a hobo. My clothes get a little wet I couldn't see properly because of the moonlight it looked like my body was covered with blood but my sense froze when I saw behind me there is no stone or rope, so how can I fall but my eyes widened when I recall what happened to me.

I feel someone grab my ankle my body felt numb without wasting any time I run, I run like a maniac and I perceive that someone is following me I turn my body last time to see if someone coming next to me or I'm hallucinating but I found nothing.

I run and saw the road my smile get widen and again I run to the main road to stop any vehicle but my head started spinning my body was numb and vision started to blur my eyes getting heavy then I saw a light from a huckel that was moving towards me but I don't know what it is until I understood something, I banged very hard and fall into the ground and I think this is the real end. But I heard a noise but I couldn't see anything just low noise.

"ROSE"

"OMG rose baby get up"

"Don't close your eyes"

Someone grabbed my body in his arms and twirled my face I heard a man say something but I dozens out and finally, I closed my eyes and everything gets black like my life.

Hey lovely readers,

What do you think, Who saved Rebeka's life?

I hope you like the start.
Please comment and vote.

Please don't copy my work.

Till then adios mi amor <3.

Mk.