S A V I O R

Rebeka P.O.V

I feel someone lovingly caressing my head for the first time I felt so relaxed and safe it's been years since someone touched me with so much love and comfort, although in my entire life everyone has tried to put their dirty eyes and hands-on me this is different, different from every touch my eyes are still closed and I'm trying to open but my sore body misled me then I heard low mumbled.

"Is she'll be alright, how long it will take her to wake up"

A lady said and I can sense fear and worry in her voice but why and the main question for whom is it me? is she talking about me.

"Her injury was not that bad but she has a minor fracture on her right leg and she had a huge wound on her head like someone banged her head very hard. When she wakes up we have to take her to hospital for her full body checkup"

Then I heard a man's voice he sounds so professional I think he was a doctor but again someone interrupt but this time I heard a different man's voice.

"Yeah you were right but we have to wait"

"Are you lost can't you hear what the doctor said she needs a full checkup and I'm not going to sit here and watch my daughter die"

Her word halt my heart 'wait what did she say, daughter, no no this can't be true maybe I misheard' my body started to move I want to get up, I want to get up from this hell, from this dream. I try to get up and after more tries, I open my eyes and everything seemed so blurred but after more blinks my vision gets clear.

I slowly get up and glance down to see my outfit is changed I saw on my right side a lady staring at me with moist eyes and she try to get closer to me but I clutch the blanket tightly and pull it over to my chest and she gets the hint that I don't want anyone touch me so she shifts and give me little space.

My eyes are roaming all around me to see where am I but I see a huge room, There was a big window and it was sunny and there was some greenery too. Then I saw two men standing edge of the bed the only word came from my mouth.

"Who are you and where am I"

"Rose my girl finally you wake up"

Again the lady said and come closer to me and hug me but I'm too uncomfortable to do the same she shift and sit next to me holding my hands and caressing me carefully.

Then the other man come to me and sit in front of me he gaze at me pull my face closer to him and kissed my forehead. I was confused about what going on here.

"Thank god you're okay, when I found you, you're whole body covered with blood you suddenly appear in front of my car an-and I lost my balance, I thought I killed my daughter but thank god it was not your blood."

Now I'm hell confused why they keep calling me their daughter, I don't know them but a man comes to my side and I think he is a doctor.

"Ms. Rosé how are you feeling now?"

"I don't know but my head is spinning and my whole body aching"

"Did you remember anything, what happened to you or how you get these wounds and bruises"

'Ahhh what should I say, should I tell them what happened to me but I don't trust anyone, and I don't even know them' I shook my head in no because I'm waiting for the right time and honestly I need time to process what happens around me I can't reveal myself. I'm barely survived and first I need to heal after that, I will tell them that I'm not 'Rose dizá' I am 'Rebeka Rios'.

"Ms. Rosé did someone hurt you or did you just have an accident"

"Rose tell us the truth did someone hurt you, I promise your dad will kill you if anyone tries to hurt you"