R E F L E C T I O N

Rebeka P.O.V

2 weeks have passed since that accident and so far all is well. Last week the doctor did the complete treatment and said I am in dire need of rest. everything seems fine here.

Those who have claimed to be my parents care more than my limits.

Everything seems like a dream. Some time ago my life was hell, nothing was right, I had to struggle to get everything and now I get everything on my command.

I am treated like a queen and I liked this place and the people here from the side, I look greedily but now I do not want to give up on this life of comfort.

For this, even if I have to become their false daughter.

Yesss!!!

Finally, I discover that I'm not their real daughter. I only came to know that I look like their real daughter.

When I came here everything was strange. Their concern, their love, then I came to know that a girl named Rose, who is their daughter, ran away.

I thought it was my parents but when I saw the picture hanging here, I understood that it is not my parents. Slightly I thought maybe they have twins or they lost me but this is not a movie reality hit me very brutally they have one kid who exactly looks like me so now im taking advantage of her absence.

Yeah, I took her place don't judge me because if I had a choice to save my ass or show honor and truth I always choose me. I survive every day and now this is my glory days and I enjoy every second here.

I checked every corner of her room to try to know about her I don't want to make them doubt that I am not their daughter. Even though my memory is gone in their eyes, I have to act like their daughter.

It's not that hard to act like her because that dumb girl left her stupid daily diary and it's benefited me.

She wrote every fucking thing like seriously she is obsessed with writing she wrote every single thing. Like her favorite food, things like dislike color and every detail and I started headache to read her book.

She is a boring girl it didn't shock me when I read that she has no friends. Like girl for that, you need to go out and makes friends and I bet she's is virgin too. I'm not judging her but her life is so boring and I'm feeling pity for her but one thing that is disturbing me that why she ran away.

Rose looks like a very innocent girl. She has everything that everyone wants then why does she run out. One thing I love about her is that she looks like me because of her I get this life. Yeah, I admit I am mean but what do expect from a girl who worried about her life every fucking second and now feels relief and safe.

I get dressed up and I have to admit that rose has very luxurious taste in dresses she has a beautiful dress and I know it's hell expensive don't ask me a price because I don't know.

I headed to the second floor because Mrs. Dizá wants to see me I mean my pretend to be a mom. I reached her room and knock on her door.

"Come in"

I entered and saw she was sitting on the couch and reading books She glances up and sees me and give me toothy smile.

"Since when did you start knocking on the door"

I look down and curse under breath 'shit'.

"Umm- manners"

She stands and comes to my view and grabs my wrist She just stared at me and after her staring session she led me to the couch and we both seat and she stared and smiled. She's weird why does she keep staring at me and smiling at me am I a joker she makes me uncomfortable.