Chapter 11

(Dipper pov)

I finish the meal, this being the first time that I can remember where I actually felt full after eating. I look over at Bill who walked over to the sterosystem and is looking over my tapes. "How come you don't have any cd's?"

"I think music is better if it's on tape."

He puts a song on and turns the volume up before coming over to me holding a hand out. "May I?"

"Again?"

"Yes again."

"You are insufferable sometimes." I smile slightly as I take his hand and he pulls me to my feet, his one arm around my waist.

"I know, and you love me for it."

He leads me through a slow dance, occasionaly leaving small kisses down my jawline. I gently put my hand on his chest stopping him, thinking I heard something. "What is it? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just thought I heard something." I gently get out of his arms and go to the window, moving the curtain a little and my heart stops cold seeing James getting out of his car. "H-He's here...."

"What?" He looks at the time on his phone. "Shit! I didn't realize the time."

"Y-You have to go, if he sees you he will kill the both of us."

Hearing the key in the lock I quickly shove Bill into the hall closet and turn the stero off just as the door opens. He gives a quick glance at the fast food bag still on the coffee table before shutting the front door, locking it and snaps his fingers pointing in front of him.

Gulping nervously knowing what's coming I stand in front of him as he harshly grabs a fistful of my hair making me wince in pain. "What the fuck is this about?"

"I-It's nothing I swear. M-My sister came over and brought it only a few moments ago. I didn't want her to worry so I ate it even though I know I shouldn't have a-and I am so sorry. I swear I was just going to take care of it."

He pulls me closer and I feel him smell me before his voice whispers in my ear again. "Then why do I smell some other fuck's cologne all over you?"

Needing to get away from him before he kills me and to give Bill a chance to get out I stomp hard on the James' foot making him yell in pain and let go of me before I quickly run upstairs hearing him right behind me. "Get back here you fuck!"

I get to his room, picking up things off his desk and throwing them at him trying to keep him at bay for as long as I can knowing it'll be worse if he gets me again. "Just leave me the hell alone! I hate you!"

He manages to get close enough to grab my wrist and pull me close enough to him for him to punch me hard in the stomach, it knocking the wind out of me and sending me down to my knees coughing in pain.

He holds my chin in a firm grip, it hurting as he makes me look up at him. "Who is the slut who was here? Who was in my house?"

I spit up at him, after years and years of dealing with this bullshit I am tired of putting up with it. I deserve better than this fucking asshole. I am better than him. "Fuck you."

He backhands me hard sending me onto the ground before he grabs a fistful of my hair and drags me painfully down the stairs kicking and screaming.

I realize where he is taking me and with a quick look I see that the closet door is open and Bill is gone. He roughly throws me into the closet before slamming the door shut and locking me inside.