I.

The rain showered down to the city of Japan, the cars and buses beeping because of the crazy traffic

The rain showered down to the city of Japan, the cars and buses beeping because of the crazy traffic. The people who were going to their jobs or just doing there business but nobody notice a scared little girl alone in the rain except one person.

"Hey you ok kid-," as she tries to confront the girl but she flinched a bit.
"I'm guessing that's a no. Alright, umm, here I bet you're cold," she said hesitantly while wrapping around her coat.
She also wondered where she came from but she knew to ask her later when she isn't scared and shivering.

She gave her sweater to cover her up from the rain and she easily fell asleep from her arms. She smiled at the little girl in her arms.

"I guess you were pretty tired, don't worry I'll protect you," she said kissing her forehead  as she walked toward sidewalk.
Once they arrive at her home, she almost remembered how it felt to be a mom again.
She couldn't help to be so protective over a small helpless thing but she knew this little girl would be strong as a rock in the future.

Shimura began to clean her up and surprisingly little Mai let her knowing she felt safe in her arms. She bathed her, clothed her, and fed her as well even though Nana wasn't the greatest cook, the little girl didn't care she adored the food and ate every little crumb. She also noticed a couple of burnt marks around her arms and legs which Nana treated.

Soon after Nana asked her what happened and why she was stranded near the highway but sadly the little girl didn't remember anything. It all seem like a blur. The only thing she seemed to remember was her name.

Cᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ Yᴇᴀʀs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ~

"Mai~ can you come up please. I have a surprise for you."

"Ok in a minute I just I have to test this out really quick!" She said trying out a new invention she
made by using her quirk.

"You better not be using you quirk again you know happened last time Mai." She said loudly for that Mai can hear.

Mai came up the stairs from her secret hideout (basement) to see what Nana wanted probably another one of her "gifts" she get for her birthday to be honest this was Mai's second birthday she had with Nana since living with her.

"Ok what gift do you want to giv-."

"SURPRISE! I got you a cat since you know I am always gone from my hero work and I wanted to get you something so you don't feel alone so are you surprised"

Mai was too "surprised" to even speak because she never even got a pet before.

" Hey kid are you ok-."

"Thank you thank you thank you! This is the best gift anybody has ever given to me thanks so much Nana." As she said hugging her.

Nana was surprised from her gift which was a hug from Mai. Nana never got that much hugs from Mai since she mostly never experienced any sort of love before of what Nana knows.

"Damn it, I am going to be late, there is some cake in the fridge if you want some and you know the drills ok Mai." Nana said while wearing her hero suit.

"Your leaving already Nana?"

"Yes sorry darling but don't worry I'll be back by this evening ok."

She said while giving Mai a kiss on the forehead and closing the door behind her.
...

It's been two days since Nana hasn't come from hero work so Mai got worried about her. She has been calling her since but she didn't want to call the police because she didn't know if she was just overreacting Nana not coming home. Nana did sometimes wouldn't be home for at least a day.

Suddenly a knock came from the door so thinking that it was Nana she quickly opened the door. a
At her surprise Nana wasn't there but a big bulky man with a hero suit and his hair was blond and he had the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen.

She also noticed that he had puffy eyes and looked like he was crying so instead she gave him a hug.

~~~~~~~~
Here is the first chapter I hope yall liked Im going to write longer chapters dont worry until next time. :)
Author(●''●)