꧁Qᴜɪʀᴋ Aɴᴀʟʏsɪs꧂

Name: Mai Toshinori/ Takashi
( she has two last names due to trying to hide the fact that All-Might has an adoptive daughter)

Age: 16

Quirk: Elements
(Yea i know it's overused or basic but I like it :) and I'm going to base it 50/50 on Avatar the Last Airbender and the other half on my own ideas.)

Mai can use any natural element such as earth, fire, water, and air. Including their branch elements as well. For example, any water based like mud she can manipulate it due to it having a type of liquid or another example can be that she is able to control plants due to it coming from earth/dirt. But those branch elements are harder to manipulate than regular elements so she would need to focus those branch elements more.

Pros:
- Her quirk allows her to enhance her speed, agility, and strength.
- Once she finds a source of elements she wouldn't run out of those same elements except some elements that she can use whenever such as fire, air, etc.
- Some parts of her quirk allow her to use her quirk for long periods of time.
- Able to use multiple elements at a time.
- Her body can also change into elements. For example her whole body can be burst into flames or turn some parts into water and such.

Cons:
- She wouldn't be able to use her quirk unless she finds a source of water and earth or any natural resource she needs.
-Even though her quirk allows her to go on long periods of time the effect of that can lead to her body shutting down for weeks.
-If she uses a hard branch elements such as lava it may backfire and seriously hurt someone in the process.
- If she used to many elements in the process it Can overstimulate her and cause her to lose the ability to manipulate that element or she may have to learn it again. Including it may damage her internal organs or give her medical issues as well.
- Whenever her emotions get too strong some of her elements will turn on automatically such as fire can represent anger, frustration or anxiety or water /ice can represent sadness, harshness.

Strength: 4/5
Strength with Quirk: 5/5

Agility: 3/5
Agility with Quirk: 4.5/5

Speed: 2/5
Speed with Quirk: 3.5/5