II.

Present DayMonday : 7:03 AM ꧁꧂

Present Day
Monday : 7:03 AM ꧁꧂

It was a calm morning and the birds were chirping from the cold breeze. Until... *BEEP* *BEEP* as the alarm was going off.

"Ughh just shut up," Mai said groggily while she smashed another alarm clock.

"Oh fuck he's going to be mad that I smashed another one" as she hid the smashed pieces of her alarm clock.

That's when she knew she was late again...
She quickly brushed her teeth and of course, with her toothbrush this time, as well as brushed her messed up bed hair. She grabbed her middle school uniform and her bag even, her breakfast and lunch cause she loves food but who doesn't??

Mai was a bit angry at her so-called "guardian" aka the number 1 hero and you guess it Toshi who is also called All Might the amazing hero that everybody adores. Overall, Mai thinks he is just a lovable person who just forgets that he has a kid living at his house though she doesn't blame him.

While gathering her stuff Mai sees a note on the kitchen counter which was written by Toshi and his messy handwriting.

Note:
Hey Mai I'm going to be gone later today and probably get back late so don't wait for me also PLEASE don't be late again I really don't feel like visiting the principal again he was a bit scary anyways just be safe NO BOYS you can order anything you want from my card and I love you <3

Toshi~

Mai smiled at the note but realized she was going to be late. Luckily she got on the school bus on time, heck even the bus driver was surprised.

Mai wasn't what you call "popular" but her classmates and teachers did know her because of her welcoming personality and also the temper she had. Since her guardian was the number one hero. She was more focused on getting into UA, after living with All Might basically her whole life she wanted to be a hero but at the same time, she hated the society that they call heroes. After having a close-up of what heroes' actual intentions were she wanted to be different from those so called heroes. She wanted to be able to protect everyone especially the people she cared most about but she knew it would take a lot of work.

Meanwhile, when she arrived at school she sat at the back of the class like usual, and just in time the bell rang and everyone got in their seats while the teacher set up.

Then comes Bakugou Katsuki and his mini squad. Mai just ignored him, she didn't like him that much since he was a huge asshole. Especially to Izuku Midoriya, who Mai helped tutor him on a couple of subjects in the past. Which made them a bit closer primarily that they both have the same interests and also how he is so determined to become a hero. Mai had a bit of an interest in him, how he is dedicated even if he is quirkless.

Mai's Pov
While seating in class the teacher started with plans about our future which was a bit annoying cause the whole class was being loud ass fuck so I put my headphones on and laid my head on the desk.