IV.

Monday: 6:38 PM

Monday: 6:38 PM

Mai's POV
Once the pro heroes finished tending to my wounds, I told them that I was ok. So they allowed me to be on my way. Obviously I knew I couldn't wait for All Might since he was being swarmed with paparazzi and reporters which can take him a few hours to get rid of.

Thankfully the train station wasn't far from where I was so I began to head towards there. Once I arrived at the train station I encountered Bakugo again. I stood away from him as far as possible hoping that he wouldn't see me. Sadly it didn't work. He was stomping angrily at me which honestly frightened me a bit.

"OI! Shithead!" He said as he got a lil too close and made me almost fall back.

"Uhh yea?" I said surprised of how close he got.

"Don't think I'll say thank you only because you tried to save me or some shit." He said scowling at me which many people start to notice due to his loud ass mouth.

"Ok ok calm down blondie. Look I only did what any other decent human being would do. So I really don't expect a thank you." I said trying to calm down the annoying ass gremlin and preventing him to explode me out of anger.

" Tch whatever... and your ass better not look down on me either!" He said angrily muttering while walking away slouching.

'Sometimes I believe that kid needs to be on a leash or get some melatonin to calm that ugly ass attitude' I thought sighing of tiredness.

Finally the train came. I couldn't wait to go home but then I realized I left my food or it was destroyed in the attack. I felt my stomach grumbling from the hunger I felt. I was hoping there was at least leftovers at home. Once I entered the train and sat down. I put my earphones on and listened to music to pass the time.

I finally arrived at the prefecture that I live in. It took me 10 minutes walking to the train station to my house. But due to my exhaustion it felt like forever. I opened the door to see mine and All Might's caregiver. She is usually the one that cleans the house, makes food for us sometimes, and other things. I usually help her at times since I feel guilty letting her do all of our chores. I also include her as part of the family as well even though we're not related by blood. She would even come to parent-conferences when All-Might can't. I'm so grateful for everything she has done for us.

"Oh hey Ms. Sato." I said a bit surprised of her being here since she only comes a few times or more each month.

"Hello Dearest... what happened why do you look beaten up. It was those classmates of yours again because if it was I'm going to give them a peace of my mind." She said fuming a bit which made me laugh.

" Heh no it wasn't. I was encountered by a villain that's all. Plus it was only a couple a bruises so I'll be fine... i think." I said causally while grabbing an apple from the counter.